Phantom 3 Standard, gimbal disconnection issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stephen.almond
New

United States

Hello,

I was going to fire up my Phantom 3 Standard today to get an aeiral view of the record breaking amount of rain that had fallen in the last week here in south Texas, when I noticed the gimbal was disconnected. I looked up on the forums if anyone else had a similar problem, and following the advice I found, I deleted and reinstalled the app, cleared all the data caches of the app, updated to the latest version and repeatedly turned on and off the equipment. I know that at least the gimbal motors are connected, they rotate and turn the camera, but perhaps the camera was damaged. Is there any way to check if the camera is still functioning? And if it does not function, what would be my next step in the repair or replacement of my drone? The drone and RC themselves are still in working condition, I can fly the drone around, but only within a strict line of sight, and I cannot use the camera to take pictures or videos at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2016-5-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Stephen, did you try to replug the pin cable and relink the RC and drone? 3C pin线.JPG
2016-5-24
Use props
danny.hall86
New
Flight distance : 148255 ft
United States

not a lot of people posting fixes for this issue.i am having exact issue on my P3standard.was working perfectly when I put it up and showed gimbal disconnect when I tried to use it the next time.doest seem to recognize if or when it has a sd card installed either.does its moves on start up and then it goes limp a few seconds later.help
2016-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules