NOT WORKING, BOUGHT IT 5 DAYS AGO AND CANNOT GET A REFUND
1030 8 2016-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mvosavos7
lvl.1

Spain

I RECEIVED MY PHANTOM ON THE 19TH OF MAY, BOUGHT FROM DJI WEBSITE, MAX 650 METERS RANGE AND CAMERA STOP WORKING AFTER 2 DAYS, IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET A REFUND. THIS COMPANY IS UNBELIVABLE, I WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM THEIR WEBISTE.

2016-5-23
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141089 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

Dji is a massive company and can take time to respond but normally they will respond in a few days and are quite helpful!.... However ranting and raving at them on here or their phone will not help at all.

What exactly have you done with your drone?, step by step since you got it out the box.

They are all not bad I can tell you!, I have one which I ordered direct off Dji and have had not one problem AND flown it just over 2-3 miles away with no issues what so ever!, built up areas will make your range a lot lot less as well as interfirance!. Look forward to your response!. Benny
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry you are experiencing an issue.
As the previous person posted we are an incredibly massive company and a refund is is not a same day thing.
What aircraft did you buy?
Did you read the manual?
have you seen this tutorial video?  
What is not working with the camera?
What is your ticket# and I will have someone contact you so they can assist you with getting everything working correctly or return your aircraft and get a refund, whichever you choose.

There's are hundreds of thousands of DJI aircraft sold and if you are experiencing an issue we are here to assist you.
2016-5-23
Use props
mvosavos7
lvl.1

Spain

I have received the aircraft on the 19th of May, bought from the dji website, I have read all the pdf manual and and saw a lots of viedo. About the camera, I got  no video and it doesn't not move it just point down all the time. I wrote to onlinesales@dji.com asking for a refund on the 23 morning but zero reply. I have received a reply from the EU office that are only able to provide a repair (but it still didn't get a ticket for it) So it looks that I have no other choice to hope to get replaced the phantom when what I really want is a refund that I am entitle for it since I only received on the 19tj of May. I like the drone but I will buy the phantom 3 profession from Amazon. My email is mvosavos7@alumnes.ub.edu I hope a dji rapreaentative can look it to my case and give me a really soon.
2016-5-23
Use props
mvosavos7
lvl.1

Spain

Bennyboy1983 Posted at 2016-5-24 04:45
Hi,

Dji is a massive company and can take time to respond but normally they will respond in a few  ...

I just flew few for few days and always disconnected and returned home safely, I always fly in open area with great gps connection. One day after turing on the gimble camera just did not turn it on.
2016-5-23
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141089 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mvosavos7@alumn Posted at 2016-5-24 08:04
I just flew few for few days and always disconnected and returned home safely, I always fly in ope ...

I have to agree something deffo wrong there!, Dji need to check it over!, it's still within warranty so you shouldn't need to worry.
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

mvosavos7@alumn Posted at 2016-5-24 15:04
I just flew few for few days and always disconnected and returned home safely, I always fly in ope ...

It's being taken care of as DJI has responded to you in the other thread.
2016-5-24
Use props
agilarmanuel
lvl.2

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-24 13:02
It's being taken care of as DJI has responded to you in the other thread.

dji good costumer service they contact me fast and fix my p4 two times
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

agilarmanuel Posted at 2016-5-25 13:39
dji good costumer service they contact me fast and fix my p4 two times

Thanks for posting.
2016-5-25