Low voltage warning
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoBigorGoHome
lvl.1

So I just barely went for a flight everything was normal then about 5 min in I got a low voltage warning then it said landing what does that mean and what do I do?
2016-5-26
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Did you start flying with a freshly charged battery?
2016-5-26
Use props
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft

The phantom has built in safety features to try and prevent a crash. In this case there  was some problem (I assume) which resulted in the low voltage error. When low voltage or critically low battery events occur,  the fail safe feature kicks in and auto landing happens to try and prevent it from falling from the sky.  Can you share more info about the flight? Was your battery fully charged before you flew? Have logs?
2016-5-26
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

And please, read the manual!!!! You need to know this stuff BEFORE you fly! It will save you loads of issues!
2016-5-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, did you use a fully charged battery and warm it up before flight? When you see that the drone is landing, it is recommended to use the sticks to move the drone to a safety place in order to avoid the obstacles.
2016-5-26
Use props
GoBigorGoHome
lvl.1

United States

The battery was at about 80% I flew it erlier that day to get a quick picture. I let the drone warm up before and everything went good for a normal take off and flight I safely landed it.
2016-5-27
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

I've had this from flying on 50% battery from cold using too much throttle.  The battery needs to be either fully charged or warm in my experience.
2016-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules