Extention Cable for DJI focus data cable
967 10 2016-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GlobalIMG
lvl.1

i just ordered the focus cable for my Osmo. I am excited to use it but I will want to have a second person pulling focus and it will be too short. Until wireless gets here, I am going to need a longer cable to do that. Anyone know what the data connector type is called. Is their a third party that makes a female to male Extention cable already? Thanks
2016-5-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
A longer Adaptor Cable is on the way, as stated in the guideline, it will be as long as 2 meters.
For any update, please pay attention to our website.

Thanks.
2016-5-26
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-27 07:08
Hi,
A longer Adaptor Cable is on the way, as stated in the guideline, it will be as long as 2 meters ...

Its a bit annoying they can't make it wireless. Not very practical otherwise. I hope it comes soon!
2016-5-27
Use props
GlobalIMG
lvl.1

United States

Any reason this has not shipped yet?
2016-6-6
Use props
GlobalIMG
lvl.1

United States

I noticed the DJI Focus Motor with Signal Receiver has two of the same ports that the new cable plugs into on the DJI focus remote. Is it possible that you could use the system wirelessly with the Osmo by connecting the Osmo cable from the receiver to the Osmo? This is probably wishful thinking, but seems like it should be possible is the receiver allows for a signal out.
2016-6-6
Use props
dopgokhan
New

Turkey

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-27 09:08
Hi,
A longer Adaptor Cable is on the way, as stated in the guideline, it will be as long as 2 meters ...

HI,

I think the best solitions is light bridge modul on the osmo and same short cable direct to the connection light bridge box, we need director monitor out and wireless data for the focus control unit. Any news about that?

Thank you
2016-6-9
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

GlobalIMG Posted at 2016-6-6 22:56
Any reason this has not shipped yet?

I just received the standard spiel....short supply....unexpected demand...next batch should be in mid-June sometime.....yadda yadda..

...But i do not know a single person that has received one.....and the 5-7 day shipping on their website never changed.
Bloody typical!

2016-6-9
Use props
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2016-6-10 04:50
I just received the standard spiel....short supply....unexpected demand...next batch should be in m ...

If you are in at Hong Kong now, DJI headquarter is at Shaanzhen, which is very near Hong Kong, take  mass transit, takes you less than an hour to arrive there. That may solve your problem.
2016-6-9
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

wto6071@bigpond Posted at 2016-6-10 07:57
If you are in at Hong Kong now, DJI headquarter is at Shaanzhen, which is very near Hong Kong, tak ...

I actually said that to them, but the reality is, there are none.... (and i quote)

'it will be back in stock in middle of June or so. We will expedite and ship it to you as soon as possible and the tracking details will update you later. Thanks for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience may cause.'

They are in Shenzhen. I'm shopping in Shenzhen on a day trip this Sunday, anyway. It's on the border, and it's comparatively cheap there - but there's no point in doing the DJI store.
2016-6-10
Use props
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2016-6-10 20:49
I actually said that to them, but the reality is, there are none.... (and i quote)

'it will be b ...

Good luck shopping.
2016-6-10
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Thanks, man.
2016-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now