Naza Lite - USB issue continues.
2214 4 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adrian1967
New

United Kingdom

Greetings All,
I have encountered the dreaded Windows 8 connection issue which seems to be a regular problem for many Naza users. I have followed the advice given and  followed strict installation procedure. Unfortunately the problem is that my PC does NOT recognise the Naza and therefore does not want to install the driver.
I do not currently (another 4 weeks) have access to another PC so my options are limited.
Any sensible suggestions gratefully accepted ......
Regards.

2015-1-21
Use props
Adrian1967
New

United Kingdom

I have obtained a Windows 7 pc and same result. Device is not seen by pc.
Time to order a different controller.
2015-1-22
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

here is a link: [img]https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]www.dji.com/product/maza-m-v2/faq,  In the FAQ, click "Why my windows 7 OS cannot install the assistant software driver successfully" .  Then download the usbser.sys file and put it into C :\windows\system32\drivers,  and then reinstall the driver.

hope that can help
2015-1-23
Use props
Adrian1967
New

United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply earlier. Yes had tried this fix without success. Then I had a very daft thought ! Is the supplied usb cable faulty ? Yes it was that simple.
2015-1-24
Use props
larsolr
lvl.1
United States

Adrian1967 Posted at 2015-1-24 16:19
Thanks for the reply earlier. Yes had tried this fix without success. Then I had a very daft thought ! Is the supplied usb cable faulty ? Yes it was that simple.

I know this is an old post but maybe you all can help. I changed USB cables as well. My computer recognizes the device but says the drivers weren't intended for my platform. Windows 7.

I turned off the signature reqierement for drivers. Still no luck.  Going crazy here.  

Help!

Thanks
2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules