Power Osmo and phone from power bank
1923 4 2016-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GlobalIMG
lvl.1

hi guys

I recently got a power bank with multiple USB ports as well as DC 20v 4.3 amp output. This should be within the range to work with the battery extendor but when I plug it in nothing happens. The extender works with a phantom 3 battery. Only thing I can think of is that the polarity is different? I saw a totorial of someone that did this on YouTube but it was in French. Anyone done this? What am I missing?
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for your post.
Again, I'd like to remind our people that any damage caused by modification will not be guaranteed by DJI. We would not recommend use DJI products with any unauthorized 3rd party products. Kindly please review the  official DJI after-sales policy for your best benefits.

If you have any feedback or suggestion, please let me know anytime.
2016-6-14
Use props
GlobalIMG
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-15 14:43
Thanks for your post.
Again, I'd like to remind our people that any damage caused by modification wi ...

The current battery extender options are sort of silly because even if you can get 5 hours of use from your Osmo, you don't get that from your phone. The adaptor should have an additional 5v port for USB devices or it should have a cable allowing it to plugin to a power bank. Your Engioneers really need to sit down and design an Osmo pro from the ground up that integrates smart design. The current Osmo it starting to look like a mouse trap with all the afterthought attachments. It would also be of great relief if your website actually had accurate shipping times. It is really frustrating to order something with a 7-10 day shilling time listed, then wait a month for it to ship. This has become a normal thing when ordering from DJI and it is very inconsiderate to the customer. The extended wait time and the poorly envisioned accessories are also the cause of people needing to make hacks for their equipment.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

GlobalIMG Posted at 2016-6-15 22:52
The current battery extender options are sort of silly because even if you can get 5 hours of use  ...

Thanks for your comment.
We'll try to improve the quality and service of our products in the future.
Any of your good advice would be appreciated.

About any sales issue, please email to onlinesales@dji.com or sales@dji.com for any details.  
For any concern, please contact us freely.
2016-6-15
Use props
ftVWqOC7qJzf
lvl.1

China

Today, smart phones, PDAs, cameras, etc. can be said that all the necessary digital products, but these are generally not difficult to find the digital product itself is not high capacity, to meet the digital up to people's needs is difficult, the more battery life increasingly short, we need a high-quality power bank, can be a good solution to these problems. For demand, it should be a kind of mobile power need it? Usually they want to move large power capacity, but compact and easy to carry. Simple design and unique personality. Most importantly, the use of safe, all the above are satisfied, is having a very good price.
power bank wholesale,power bank supplier,power bank manufacturer  QQPOW http://www.qqpowerbank.com/powerbank/
2016-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules