Audio issues
914 5 2016-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
This has caught me out a couple of times..after starting osmo i check audio is switched on but app indicator remains red and no audio records. The solution is simply switching audio off and on again. Is this normal?
Secondly my samsung s6 records proxy files ok but without audio, is this normal too? Can i correct it?
Finally, a suggestion... for the mk2 pleeease include a means of monitoring recording audio. At present i use a splitter to monitor audio from the mic but this is only half the job.
Thanks
2016-6-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
If the App can't response to your settings correctly, please try to re-install the DJI GO App.
Could you please tell me the firmware version and the DJI GO App's version?
If there's sound recorded in the SD card, then there should be sound in the proxy files which is located in the Playback of the DJI GO App, so please check the files in the SD card firstly. If you mean the proxy files in the Medial Player or Editor, please check if you've turned on the audio recording function in your mobile device.

About the new feature of monitoring audio recording, our engineers will take serious consideration. Thanks for your feedback and support.
Any further update would be appreciated.
2016-6-26
Use props
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I'm using app 2.8.1 with firmware 02 65 50 33.
Audio records fine on sd card but the proxy files still have no audio. I have tried several different players and the app editor.
Curiously I can play the files from the app 'play' button when the osmo is switched on and connected, but is that streaming the file from the sd card?
I can find no "audio recording function" to switch on in my Samsung s6, but other app audio recording works fine.
Please advise. Thank you.
2016-7-1
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

user2265c2cb1b Posted at 2016-7-1 19:02
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I'm using app 2.8.1 with firmware 02 65 50 33.

Hi, when you record the video, the mic on Osmo and the mic on your phone are both working, unless you switch them off in your app. Just FYI.

Have you tried reflashing the firmware? Sometimes it solves the issue.  

2016-7-4
Use props
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

There's def no audio on the proxy files but phone audio is switched on.
How do I flash the firmware please?
2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

user2265c2cb1b Posted at 2016-7-12 01:23
There's def no audio on the proxy files but phone audio is switched on.
How do I flash the firmware ...

Hi, http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads  download the  OSMO Firmware v1.6.2.10,

put it into your sd card, put the sd card into your Osmo.

Then hold trigger+record+power switch button for a few seconds until you see lights flashing. This will force Osmos to flash the firmware
2016-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules