[HELP] Phantom 3 standard gimbal motor issue
4075 11 2016-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imdilanvlogs
lvl.3

Sri Lanka

Hello.. I have p3s and its gimbal not working.. i mean camera is working perfectly.. I can see it on DJI go app. crystal clear. but all 3 motors are not powering up , they are even not shaking. there is no any movement, just hanging out freely.. and before this problem, I got "gimbal motor overload" message few times.  my phantom has not crashed it has not landed roughly.. if you have a any solution.. please help me I will highly appreciate that..    Thanks
2016-6-27
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.3

Sri Lanka

bump bump bump
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

When powering up the gambal does not move?
Since it's never been crashed ot landed hard then possibly the ribbon cable is not pressed in all the way.
If you cannot get it to work then please contact support and have it sent in for repair. The camera has a 6 month warranty.
http://www.dji.com/support
2016-6-27
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.3

Sri Lanka

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-27 21:30
When powering up the gambal does not move?
Since it's never been crashed ot landed hard then possibl ...

yeah there is no any movement at all. but camera working without any problem.. so may be there is a loose connection between the gray power cable and aircraft main board..
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

imdilanvlogs@gm Posted at 2016-6-28 00:04
yeah there is no any movement at all. but camera working without any problem.. so may be there is  ...

It sounds like something is just loose, if you cannot remedy it then please contact support.
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

imdilanvlogs@gm Posted at 2016-6-28 00:04
yeah there is no any movement at all. but camera working without any problem.. so may be there is  ...

If you need the repairing service, feel free to get in touch with our tech support via support@dji.com or http://www.dji.com/support and then send it in for fixing.
2016-6-27
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

It seems a hardware issue. Since there's no repair station in Sri Lanka, you may have to return it to China for repair.
2016-6-28
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.3

Sri Lanka

is there anyone who has the same issue???????
2016-6-28
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.3

Sri Lanka

imdilanvlogs@gm Posted at 2016-6-28 21:24

2016-6-28
Use props
pavelppp888
lvl.1

Bulgaria

I have the same issue, did you fixed it?
2016-8-8
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.3

Sri Lanka

pavelppp888@abv Posted at 2016-8-8 21:04
I have the same issue, did you fixed it?

only solution is replacing gimbal main board.. you have to go for warranty it warranty has.. or else buy a new gimbal.. or find a crashed gimbal on ebay and and get the working main board from it.. that is the only solution.. it was a main board problem..
2016-8-8
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.3

Sri Lanka

new gimbal is $218 ... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/pr ... _for_phantom_3.html

but you van find crashed one that has a good main board for like $100-$150 .. but my opinion is buy a new one for $218 and sell your one on ebay that there is problem with the main board and all the other things are fine... so you can sell it for like $130-$150 .. it is really good for you.. and there are plenty of people who are looking for parts..
2016-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules