Beautiful!
1416 5 2015-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ktpens1
lvl.1

United States

Got my bird yesterday with both controllers and a spare 47 battery. Since no official IOS app, I picked up a Galaxy Tab4 for cheap at target and it is working great for me. No problems at all getting things updated and getting it into the air. Its a very windy day today in LA and I took the skies for a few minutes just to test things out. I was absolutely amazed at the stability of this thing in the wind. Landed, brought in the quick clip I took and the flight recording was so incredibly smooth you would have thought there was no wind at all.
No problems with the props coming lose at all, still as tight as ever once I was back on the ground. I'll get some more vids and start a youtube channel shortly, but the winds may no cooperate much until Sunday for some really good flights

Oh yea, a note on  updating, if you do it indoors be prepared for anyone around to think your place is on fire. The thing beeps so incredibly loud while its running the firmware update that my neighbor thought my smoke detectors were going off.

Happy flying people!
2015-1-23
Use props
Funnone
lvl.3
United States

Welcome to the party
2015-1-23
Use props
mlglisson.email
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice! I look forward to seeing your youtube videos
2015-1-23
Use props
jessecarllane
lvl.1

United States

Inspire 1 doubles as a smoke alarm (lol)
2015-2-5
Use props
brianmlevy.me
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great isn't it?
2015-2-5
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4