cruise line and destination country
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tommycbaker
lvl.3

ok so i talked to the cruise line today and they said that drones will be taken up until i exit to go to the ports.  However i must have in writing something stating from those places that i can use the drone on their beaches and in their country.  where can i obtain such information?  i am going to puerta plata mexico, cozumel mexico, and roatan Honduras.  could i find official laws of that area and print them?  
2016-7-11
Use props
vze369t9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 491175 ft
United States

Recently went thru similar situation, contacted ship to which I still don't have a real answer but also contacted The country's Dept of Cival Aviation who sent me the link to their Drone Laws. Printed it all out and will be bringing it with me when I board the ship. Hope this helps
2016-7-11
Use props
tommycbaker
lvl.3

does every country have a dept of civil Aviation?  yes it points me in right direction.  VZE when is your trip?  and tell me how it goes.  I don't wanna get it confiscated and not get it back

2016-7-11
Use props
vze369t9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 491175 ft

August and will update you. You can also contact dept. of tourism. They originally sent some info but required more research
2016-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules