Using Go App with LG V10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user9dade193a2
New

United States

I have flown my P3S with my LG V10 but recently it won't show me any aircraft information.   It connects to the WiFi just fine.  Anyone else had issues?  I'm running v2.8.2 of Go.  I would roll back but am not sure how far back or where to find reliable older versions.
http://douglaspjennings@gmail.com
2016-7-11
Use props
dgalvin66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1076 ft
United States

I also have an LG V10 that just updated to 2.8.2, I mostly use my old LG Spectrum II VS930 because the V10 goes thru the battery so fast.
I have not seen this yet since I have not flown in over a week but will look when I can. You can download all of the older versions back to 2.6.0 from https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
It will be several days before I have a chance to look.
2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello user9dade193a2, have you tried to reinstall the app or do a reset on your phone? Do other device work well with your drone?
2016-7-11
Use props
user9dade193a2
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-12 03:21
Hello user9dade193a2, have you tried to reinstall the app or do a reset on your phone? Do other devi ...

My tablet (Samsung Tab S2) works fine.  I have reinstalled multiple times but am not sure about resetting the phone.
2016-7-12
Use props
guns&cameras
lvl.2

United States

I have the G4...ran perfect. Got a OS upgrade a few days ago, lost signal to RC. Uninstalled Go app. Reinstalled and now runs fine...
2016-7-12
Use props
user9dade193a2
New

United States

dgalvin66@gmail Posted at 2016-7-12 12:46
I also have an LG V10 that just updated to 2.8.2, I mostly use my old LG Spectrum II VS930 because t ...

Thanks for the info.  I rolled back to v 2.7.0 and it works again.  I might try seeing how far forward I can update it but for now I'm not messing with it since I can fly with it again.

One advantage to me of the phone is the fact that I can see the Google map showing up which I assume would be helpful when I start exploring some of the automated flight settings.  My tablet is WiFi only and even though I downloaded my local area map data for offline use, when I connect to the Phantom the map area of the screen is blank with nothing showing.

If anyone has ideas about using my wifi only tablet when flying and looking at the map that would be great.  It appears the GPS data might rely on WiFi for some aspects of its functionality.  Not completely sure.

For now I have a working phone and would love to figure out the map display for use on my tablet.

dj
2016-7-12
Use props
Quiruio
New

United States

For me, a simple reset and reboot solved the problem.
2016-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules