4933 31 2015-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johanmfr.email
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

hello somebody try to create this configuration and want know if its work or not pls ?

Best regards

2015-1-25
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
Flight distance : 729560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi. Yes I have this set up and it does work. You can use a tablet and the cinemizer goggles at the same time if you activate dual output in the dji pilot app.
2015-1-25
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Zeiss Cinemizer OLED work greats without the blackout addon you can fly line if site and see your screen at the same time.
2015-1-25
Use props
johanmfr.email
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

so thanks for response, can i give me more for set up .
2015-1-25
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

what do you need to know?
2015-1-25
Use props
johanmfr.email
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

i dont known parameter for glasse or if i need to connect glass to controleur master..all informations is good to take...
2015-1-25
Use props
johanmfr.email
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

need antenna for glass or not..?
2015-1-25
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The cinemizer goggles connect to the HDMI output on the controller. You need to activate dual output in the pilot app to allow HDMI output. The goggles auto adjust and set themselves up. You do not need an antenna.
2015-1-25
Use props
johanmfr.email
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

thanks Dave !!!
2015-1-25
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You will need to get a mini HDMI to HDMI cable or a male mini HDMI to male mini HDMI cable if they exist
2015-1-25
Use props
johanmfr.email
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

yes i find in france !
2015-1-25
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Keep in mind the HDMI input jack on the TX is smaller than a standard HDMI  so a average HDMI wont work anyone know what the term is for the TX Jacks HDMI which a bit smaller than normal to a micro HDMI for goggle useage.

2015-1-25
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is a mini HDMI on the transmitter. Micro HDMI is even smaller like on a go pro 3 and 4
2015-1-25
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Dave E Posted at 2015-1-26 03:52
It is a mini HDMI on the transmitter. Micro HDMI is even smaller like on a go pro 3 and 4

TY for that. I was surely scratching my head on this.

I know the larger HDMI on the TX is a tad smaller than an average (HDMI) I will use goggles so it will need to go to a hdmi micro input on the fat sharks.

Like you stated go HDMI mini to micro use the smaller HDMI on the TX.

Whats that bigger HDMi size on the TX? Its not standard .
2015-1-25
Use props
johanmfr.email
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

if you weblink or URL for find exactly good cable HDMI to mini pls...
2015-1-25
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are 4 connections on the transmitter. One is a standard usb connection. One is labelled dji. This is apparently for use in the future. The smallest connection is a micro usb. The remainig one is a mini HDMI. I hope this helps.

2015-1-25
Use props
pelicaniphone
lvl.1

Canada

On the Inspire Controller Tx is type C,  on the Cinemizer OLED Video Glasses, there are options... see attached

HDMI_Connector.jpg

HDMI for CMZ.png
2015-3-27
Use props
pelicaniphone
lvl.1

Canada

Since I don't have a Cinemizer, but do own an Inspire, it looks like Size C Male at both ends..  any suggestions on the length would be appreciated.

Greg
2015-3-27
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

pelicaniphone Posted at 2015-3-28 11:52
Since I don't have a Cinemizer, but do own an Inspire, it looks like Size C Male at both ends..  any ...

I would get it as short as possible.. the cord to the goggles is long enough.. I velcro the cinemiser battery pack to the front of the controller... Right now I have a long hdmi cable rolled up and it gets in the way.. just have not had time to get a shorter cord...
2015-3-27
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Since I don't have a Cinemizer, but do own an Inspire, it looks like Size C Male at both ends..  any ...

I would think something like this would be perfect: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/pr ... i_cable_c_m_to.html
2015-3-27
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sorry Posted wrong link. this is the one: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/pr ... peed_mini_hdmi.html
2015-3-27
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

cmontisano Posted at 2015-1-26 02:41
Zeiss Cinemizer OLED work greats without the blackout addon you can fly line if site and see your sc ...

Hi, are you saying, without this blackout you can see straight through these things to see los or do you have to look around/above the goggles? If you can see through them, I want some!
2015-3-28
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

markaguille Posted at 2015-3-28 18:59
Hi, are you saying, without this blackout you can see straight through these things to see los or  ...

no LOS... Have to look over and around...
A friend of mine uses these with his phantom, not sure if they work with inspire... they are great and LOS....

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Sto ... 00-smart-glasses.do
I am very happy with my cinemisers. even with the shade it is easy enough to raise the glasses to your forehead when you need LOS. but if you are a walker while you fly you will not want to use the shade....
2015-3-28
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Thanks Mark. The epson glasses look pretty good. Really can't make my mind up now.
2015-3-28
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

markaguille Posted at 2015-3-29 00:24
Thanks Mark. The epson glasses look pretty good. Really can't make my mind up now.

Well if you are like me and struggle to see the iPad then I would recommend the Cinemisers with the shades... I can get a much more accurate feel for exposure without all the sunlight hitting my eyes... If you are just looking to have a simple visual of the oled while still concentrating on LOS then go with the Epson (assuming it works with the inspire)...
2015-3-28
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

here is another example showing the Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable for High Speed

http://www.monoprice.com/Product ... ;seq=1&format=2

This is what I will be using for my Fat Shark Dominator HD goggles
2015-3-28
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Here is another product that may be good if price is an issue...

However I don't think this would work for the main controler because you could not acess the app...
2015-3-28
Use props
chris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1213051 ft
United Kingdom

Can anyone tell me if the Cinemizers are adjustable as far as how far apart the screens are?  I seem to have a giant head and with my fatshark goggles I use with my FPV Phantom 1 I always feel like I'm going cross-eyed and need to move the screens further apart a little it.  I don't want to spend the $700 on the Cinemizer and have the same feeling.  I checked on the Cinemizer website but couldn't see anything that talked about an adjustment like this.  Thanks! - Chris
edit - never mind.  I think I found my answer - "The optics support an interpupillary distances (IPD) between 59 and 69 mm"
Now I have to measure the distance between my pupils!
2015-3-28
Use props
ahkim
lvl.2

United States

Chris - i just got my Cinemizers today and they are not adjustable for width.

I bought these since camera control on a bright day on a Ipad/Shield is tough.  The quality is amazing.  A bunch of my coworkers tried them on while i was flying and they were all blown away.  Very cool - but also useful.
2015-4-16
Use props
gruprecht
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136086 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ahkim Posted at 2015-4-17 09:28
Chris - i just got my Cinemizers today and they are not adjustable for width.

I bought these since  ...

Hi ahkim, I ordered these the other day and expect them to be delivered by Thursday.... Could you please walk me through your set up steps and also let me know what else I will need to purchase, ie. cables, to use these Cinemizers with my single remote Inspire 1.... Thanks in Advance!
2015-4-21
Use props
ahkim
lvl.2

United States

I ordered the rubber sun shield which is useful as well as a mini HDMI to mini HDMI cable.  All from B&W.

As for setup, I have a dual controller and only the camera operator uses the glasses.  The slave controller has a Nvidia Shield but for some reason it doesn't output live video to the tablet, only the glasses that are connected via HDMi to the controller.  Probably just a setting but the Shield is so hard to see in the sun, it really doesn't matter.
2015-4-21
Use props
gruprecht
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136086 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ahkim Posted at 2015-4-22 08:59
I ordered the rubber sun shield which is useful as well as a mini HDMI to mini HDMI cable.  All from ...

Ok thanks, mini x mini HDMI cable..... I am using a iPad Air 2 and can't see a thing outdoors so am really hopeful that these Google will be the ticket......
2015-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules