Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cwong42
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3504731 ft
United States

Hi all need advise.

Current flying with GO app v2.8.4, Aircraft v1.8.80, RC v1.6.0

With the above firmware experiencing "You are in no fly-zone, Auto Landing initiated"

Anyway to change the setting to Hovering instead of Auto Landing? Else might be dangerous that when you fly further out and touch the edge of the NFZ and Auto Landing will be initiated.

Any advise?

Thanks

2016-7-19
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, you can't change that.

But don't worry, outside the NFZ, there's a buffer zone around 30 meters or so wide, drones flying into it will be bounced back, like it can fly left, right, backward, but not forward. Also, outside the buffer zone, there's also warning zone, you'll receive warning that you're about to enter a NFZ, and have plenty of time to revert the course.

Sometimes the NFZ list might be obsolete, like still marks an abandoned airport as NFZ. If this is the case, you can contact flysafe@dji.com
2016-7-19
Use props
skipilot1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1557398 ft

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-7-20 11:24
Hi, you can't change that.

But don't worry, outside the NFZ, there's a buffer zone around 30 meters ...

The app only allows me to fly so far and then stops the drone from getting closer. One time it initiated an auto landing. I pushed up on the left stick and backed away from the airport with the right stick. It has not happened since. If you have GEO enabled that will help or you can reduce the NFZ online.
2016-7-19
Use props
cwong42
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for the reply.

What I experienced was initially can't even take-off, after I moved 5m away I tried again the AC take-off but within 1 minutes (with line of sight) Auto landing kicks in.
Seem like the 30m radius or buffer is not working for me.

Could it be I am already within the NFZ? If yes, then I should not be able to take off at all. BTW, I have another friend flying at the same spot with me and he was enjoying himself flying and I can't even take-off.

What could really cause the different when one aircraft can take-off and fly but another can't?
2016-7-20
Use props
cwong42
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for the reply.

What I experienced was initially can't even take-off, after I moved 5m away I tried again the AC take-off but within 1 minutes (with line of sight) Auto landing kicks in.
Seem like the 30m radius or buffer is not working for me.

Could it be I am already within the NFZ? If yes, then I should not be able to take off at all. BTW, I have another friend flying at the same spot with me and he was enjoying himself flying and I can't even take-off.

What could really cause the different when one aircraft can take-off and fly but another can't?
2016-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules