Error installing DJI windows driver (Can't connect Ronin MX and PC)
2322 5 2016-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jumpman
New

Croatia

Hi all,

Just purchased a new Ronin MX and wanted to connect to the pc to check/update the firmware. Followed advice from the various related topics on this and other fora, to no avail, there is simply no way to talk to the Ronin via a PC.

What I have tried so far. Downloaded the Windows driver and Assistant program from the Ronin-MX support page. Connected usb and powered on Ronin MX, ran windows driver as administrator with all A/V software off. I am using the usb cable supplied with the unit. I also verified the cable is good by connecting another device to the pc with the DJI cable, no issues. PC i7 running windows 8.1. I can install and run the Assistant application, but it is also unable to connect to the Ronin.

Any ideas?

Driver Error

Driver Error
2016-7-24
Use props
Iradavic
lvl.1

Croatia

Have you tried on another pc? I would try deinstalling all drivers dji provided, cleaning the machine with ccleaner and try reinstalling driver first, then Asisstent software. Hope this helps.
2016-7-25
Use props
jumpman
New

Croatia

Iradavic Posted at 2016-7-25 18:11
Have you tried on another pc? I would try deinstalling all drivers dji provided, cleaning the machin ...

I found the solution! Look at the link below! Ronin MX and DJI GimbalAssistant now works perfectly on Windows 8!

LINK: https://www.craftedge.com/tutori ... r_install_win8.html
2016-7-25
Use props
Iradavic
lvl.1

Croatia

jumpman Posted at 2016-7-25 23:49
I found the solution! Look at the link below! Ronin MX and DJI GimbalAssistant now works perfectly ...

Thnx
Sad vidim Croatia piše..kak ti radi MX
Ivan
2016-7-26
Use props
jumpman
New

Croatia

Iradavic Posted at 2016-7-26 12:58
Thnx
Sad vidim Croatia piše..kak ti radi MX
Ivan

Ivane, odlično radi! Kupio sam ga prvi dan čim je izašao, tako da je samim time imao dječje bolesti.. ali sve je bilo do softvera.. još samo čekam da izađe nova aplikacija za Android jer ga moram sad kalibriram preko PC-a.
2016-8-1
Use props
Iradavic
lvl.1

Croatia

jumpman Posted at 2016-8-1 16:57
Ivane, odlično radi! Kupio sam ga prvi dan čim je izašao, tako da je samim time imao dječje bo ...

Odlično
Isto čekam taj app kao ozebli sunce
2016-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules