688 5 2016-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sguisset
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114177 ft
France

Hello,
I updated the firmware etc... and i still have altitude drops again and suddently my camera turns into a "blur" mode.The altitude drops problem always appears during a windy day, with the sensor avoid abstacle switched ON.  You can see the original video called altitude drops and camera out of focus (blurred) here :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/welyc3 ... blurred%29.MOV?dl=0
i will post one other thread for another problem.
M.DJI do you have a answer to my problem.? (very kindly from me),  I'm in contact with the after sales service for a flickering problem, and during the next flight i have the new (older) one...altitude drops. i afraid i'm losing my trust and it's becoming diffucult to film with the P4 .
Thank you very much.

2016-7-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello sguisset,I've checked your 2 videos that you post in the forum. We'd suggest you to send it in for diagnosis and the information can be found as below.Also, the performance of barometer can be influenced by the air pressure and air flow. So it is recommended to test it in windless condition and open area. DJI NL.JPG
2016-7-31
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

hello DJI-Paladin,
thank you very much for your answer. I'm already in contact with the support.eu, i think we going to find a solution and i'm sure you will transmit all the information. Concerning the altitude drops problem, unfortunatly i can't decide if it's a windy day or not when i have to film for my job. (broadcast reports).
I upgraded the firmware, calibrated evrything and i thought it was the solution but obviously not. I'm sure your service work on that. May be my P4 has a big problem.....
thank you
2016-8-1
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

I had same issue when I was flying over tall grass and low altitude. The P4 was dancing.
2016-8-1
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

Hello,
Did you find a solution? Are you in touch with the after sales service? It's actually impossible for me to have a steady shooting in low altitutde...
thank you.
2016-8-1
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

No solution for me, but I have not been flying recently.

I usually do not fly/record at low altitude anyway, so this is not a top priority issue for me.
2016-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules