Why cant i see my photos in the DJI GO Editor app?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andyibe
lvl.1

United States

Hello- I have a Phantom 3 advanced and was told if I look at the EDITOR app on DJI Go I can view all pictures/videos.     I am not seeing any pics when I open up the app. Do I need to be hooked up to the RC/Drone like I was getting ready to fly then look under the editor app at that point?  Because when I look at my tablet alone there is no pics.

Help
2016-8-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Andy, if you want to see the cache videos or photos, you need to enable this option at first. And after the drone lands, don't quit the app or turn off the drone/rc too quickly. When you see the cycle whirling on the top right of Editor icon, it means it is downloading the video and photo cache. 开启视频缓存.PNG
2016-8-17
Use props
RFCB125L7egE
New

United States

I'm having the same problem - my photos do not appear in Editor when my P4 syncs. Videos are there and the photos are on the SD card, but they don't show in Editor.  I have triple checked that the video cache (no option for photos) is set-up correcly and still no luck.  I've waited several minutes before power down RC/app.  I'm on the latest DJI Go for IOS, iphone 6S, all firmware updated.  It's driving me crazy...any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks in advance!

Dan
2016-10-18
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RFCB125L7egE Posted at 2016-10-18 21:25
I'm having the same problem - my photos do not appear in Editor when my P4 syncs. Videos are there a ...

There are two 'tabs' in editor (top of page) one for photos and one for video, are you looking at the correct tab ? (I only say this because I missed it when I started using editor).
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules