P3s wont connect to pc?
2315 3 2016-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

Hello forum. So i have tried several times to connect my P3s to my pc, but my pc wont ever reconize it. Is there some kind of driver i need to do this? When i plug it in via usb, (ive tryed both ports in the quad, different usb connections in the pc) all it tells me is, "This device is not reconized." Thanks.
2016-8-21
Use props
t0mb0la
Second Officer
Flight distance : 447841 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Aaron, are you attaching your PC through the usb port on the side of the camera/gimbal unit? Opposite side to where the SD card is inserted?

If you use that port for connection, when you turn on the Aircraft, the camera SD card should be detected as a removal drive; and you should be able to access any recorded video or photographs.

There is another usb port on the front of the aircraft, behind a rubber plug, which gives access to the non-removal storage where the detailed flight logs are recorded, but only when the data access mode is enabled in the GO app.

Your post indicates you have tried both, so it is always possible you have a faulty socket or cable. Have you tried another usb cable?

Only other thing I can think is maybe you are connecting the cable with the aircraft already on?
2016-8-21
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Aaron, I agree with t0mb0la's suggestion. If you want to download the photos and videos to your computer, please turn on your phantom and use the gimbal micro usb port to connect. Change different usb cable when necessary.
2016-8-21
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

thank you both for your suggestion. i tryed it once more, and it does work now for some reason. if i recall, seems to me i tryed powering ont he aircraft and connecting it, but idk maybe i didnt. in any case, Thanks again for your help.
2016-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules