Advanced Video Lag Count
1009 10 2016-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fishhook240
New

United States

Just wanted to see if I could get some replies from anybody that has bought a Phantom 3 Advance in the last two months and are you having any problems with video lag (2-5 Second delay)  Think of buying a new one to replace my original Phantom 3 Advance that I bought when the came out.  I started getting this video lag after the 1.9 update and have contacted DJI about it and they had no fixable answers for the problem.  Just looking to find out if anybody that has bought an Advance model in the last 2 months and are the running the latest firmware and are you have any issues with video lag.  Thanks for any responses.

Fishhook240
2016-8-21
Use props
tuyhl
New

Taiwan

I am having the same issue for about more than 2 weeks. Live video shows 5 seconds delay and it can clearly compare with the camera recording the timer.
2016-8-21
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

tuyhl Posted at 2016-8-21 15:13
I am having the same issue for about more than 2 weeks. Live video shows 5 seconds delay and it can  ...

Try disconnecting the two cables to the gimbal, that's solved it for me and a few others here
2016-8-21
Use props
tuyhl
New

Taiwan

DrawsWithLight. Posted at 2016-8-22 02:21
Try disconnecting the two cables to the gimbal, that's solved it for me and a few others here

I figured this out as well.
Installed both connectors and the issue solved.

Many thanks!
2016-8-21
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Fishhook240, what'd kind of mobile device do you use? Also, it doesn't hurt to replug these 2 pin cables because some guys in the forum solved the familiar issue by doing so: 6pin和8pin线.JPG
2016-8-21
Use props
neosin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4504462 ft
United States

If it only lags when it's really hot outside... this is what did it for me...

http://uavdoc.com/2016/phantom-3-advanced-video-lag-fixed/7/

But the gimbal connectors can get some junk on them, and disconnecting them and reconnecting them can do it. I've even seen mine come lose before.   
2016-8-22
Use props
Gerrie Warner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223684 ft
Sweden

DrawsWithLight. Posted at 2016-8-21 20:21

I did that now .. removed and re-connected both cables but still lagging 3- 4 seconds!  NOT fun!   
2016-8-22
Use props
Gerrie Warner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223684 ft
Sweden

tuyhl Posted at 2016-8-22 03:09
I figured this out as well.
Installed both connectors and the issue solved.

What do you mean bu "installing" both connectors?  I pulled them out then just put them back on .. but it didn't improve my lagging probelm at all!!
2016-8-22
Use props
hayen.dominique
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8117 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Disable video cach on your mobile device. (In Go App)
When Video cach is enabled your device is downloading video and stills on it's internal storage memory for quick preview during and after flight.This function is a huge load on your devices CPU
It worked for me. Video streaming on the device is great, even at longer distance. No lag!

2016-8-23
Use props
silencedk
New
Denmark

I have this issue since about 2 weeks ago. I have a Samsung S2 tab hooked up, but lots of hours of flight. I had no crash or anything, simply just started to lag, and there seems to be no cure. I tried all of the above
2016-9-12
Use props
Prokite
New

i also have this issue with my p3a and ipad mini4.  after about 8 weeks of perfect operating it just developed a lag, i am glad there are some suggestions for fixing, i will be trying them.  
2016-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules