Joystick on Controller Sticking... Fixes?
1046 3 2016-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mkphoto6
lvl.1
  • >>>

Super annoying....  not broken... just gets stuck when pushed to the right and doesn't bounce back with that nice springy action... less than 4 months old... not a lot of use... nothing spilled on it or anything like that. just gets stuck and causes drifting to the right until i nudge it back to center. the other joystick is fine.
Any suggestions? or is this a DJI repair only thing?

thanks in advance.

2016-8-21
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

There is something binding the Stick , ( Thanks donnie , Captain Obvious )  if you feel up for it very gingerly remove the back panel ( Instructions on you tube for changing antenna )  Once you get in there you may find a stray wire rubbing against the stick spring or it may be a broken plastic part holding the spring.  If you have just a little bit of technical know how I would do the surgery, just take lots of pictures during the procedure to remind yourself during re- assembly  and go slowly.

donnie
2016-8-21
Use props
mkphoto6
lvl.1
  • >>>

Donnie Posted at 2016-8-22 01:25
There is something binding the Stick , ( Thanks donnie , Captain Obvious )  if you feel up for it ve ...

Thanks Donnie... much appreciated. I think I will give it a go...
2016-8-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just keep in mind that since the RC still has an active warranty period, you may want to have it sent in for service. Opening the casing can void the warranty.
2016-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules