Osmo erratic startups. Won't calibrate gimbal at start. Beeping.
1583 2 2016-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Image Ten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1192697 ft
United States

Not every time but 6 out of 10 starts lately I have been getting error's at startup.  Slide the power switch and get a beeping and the gimbal does not move.  However, when it does startup, it's works perfectly.  Very odd.  Anyone having this trouble?
2016-8-22
Use props
Image Ten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1192697 ft
United States

I think I figured this out.  Battery is not working properly.  When I put the battery in the charger, the light is green.  As it turns out, the battery is not making a solid connection with the charger.  I love you DJI but why in the world would the green "fully charged" light be on when there isn't a battery charging or in this case a connection issue.  Because of this, my faith in going to a job with fully charged batteries is very low.  Yes, I could test them by placing one battery at a time in OSMO and checking them through the app but that's not practical.  Hopefully this changes in future releases of chargers.   
2016-8-22
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Image Ten Posted at 2016-8-23 12:47
I think I figured this out.  Battery is not working properly.  When I put the battery in the charger ...

Hi, hope this is your problem and not the osmo, also just remember not to leave the battery in the charger after its charged,this can discharge the battery
2016-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules