NO email access
1114 10 2016-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Movin on
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

It has become quite impossible to communicate with the N/A after sales and repair service!
The email address cannot be reached...postmaster returns as undeliverable and the zendesk page will not open.
I do not have the time nor the patience to wait in que on the phone to discuss my issues with them.
I would hope that DJI learns soon the meaning of customer service before they lose their entire market share in this dynamic market.
2016-8-26
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry, currently our servers have issues receiving emails from Outlook, Hotmail, Live.com, and MSN emails.  Would you please use a different email provider for this purpose? Thank you. We're very sorry about the inconvenience.
2016-8-27
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4

United States

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-27 04:26
We're very sorry, currently our servers have issues receiving emails from Outlook, Hotmail, Live.com ...

Still not working.  Hope you resolve this issue soon for us poor ms O/S users.
2016-8-29
Use props
alexstevens123
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I to have been trying to get info on my purchased to no avail apparently CGI just stop communicating with everybody this is just not acceptable company this large never be pre-ordered an item again especially not from DJI
2016-10-24
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4

United States

Try this:  http://forum.dji.com/thread-67496-1-1.html
2016-10-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Sorry about it, our servers are fixed, emails should no longer bounce back now.
2016-10-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

alexstevens123 Posted at 2016-10-25 08:42
I to have been trying to get info on my purchased to no avail apparently CGI just stop communicating ...

Can you tell me what the issue is? If you don't mind, you can also reply to me your order number so I can help you check it if you have any questions.
2016-10-26
Use props
fans67743c8c
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Still waiting on dui to tell me what is going on with my order to no avail appreciate they're shipping units but we have paid allot of money and to be given the cool shoulder is well frankly insulting all we won't to no is the state of the orders have they even got to the end of the moth orders were in the queue are ie(we have completed orders for the 27 and are presently on the28)but no they have trend off the computers hoping the smoke will settle
2016-10-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans67743c8c Posted at 2016-10-31 21:39
Still waiting on dui to tell me what is going on with my order to no avail appreciate they're shippi ...

To clarify, is this regarding a Mavic order or a different product? Have you tried communicating with the Online Store via both onlinesales@dji.com and the Online Chat service in the Store section of the DJI Website?
2016-11-3
Use props
fans67743c8c
lvl.1

United Kingdom

duse it matter what I've ordered iv pad fully for my item and if I try to email or text I get no response and to be honest it's starting to get old im paying intrest on money you have so won't more than answers I'd like a complete dat or at lest a good estimated delivery date  I do not unreasonable. .
2016-11-6
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

We made a statement on November 3rd.  It is posted on this thread.  Please review it.  We do not have any more information other than that statement.  I am sorry.
2016-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules