20 meter altitude and camera signal lost
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TN2QVeiY7EWb
New

United Kingdom

HI I bought phantom 3 standard new. 1 day did everything as I should max altitude 17 meters and signal lost ?? I spend 7 hours reading and trying to solve this problem but unssucessfully so i wnet to shop and exchanged the drone , on stock firmware 40 meters height so I updated to 1.6.8 and went back to 22 meters ( same place each time)
I tried to downgrade to 1.5.7+ but dron doesnt want to change it , I formated sd card 10 times used 3 different ones and nothing always same  Abort. I tied while dron was on and off nothing happen ... any idea how can i star flying normally ?? I am so fed up i paid 450£ and Im so pissed off from 2 days cuz I cant solve it and guys from dji live chat are hopless..
2016-8-27
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It has nothing to do with the SD card, and everything to do with the locality where you are flying. The Standard is notorious for short range, and you need to be in an area where there is no competing WiFi signals.

Are you flying in an urban area or in the countryside? Also make sure you are pointing your antenna correctly, above your head is the worst place for losing signal.
2016-8-27
Use props
filipebarreto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89662 ft
Isle of Man

Hello,
I have same problem and I'm finding dji customers service really bad as I went on Facebook or here and no reply.
I cam fly mine 200m max and 60high. But when I've bought it was said to be 1km....
I was not expecting 1km but at least 500m/600m
It's such a nice toy to be wasted....
2016-8-28
Use props
filipebarreto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89662 ft
Isle of Man

PS: and I've tried in a busy place and in the quietest place on earth....all The same
2016-8-28
Use props
TN2QVeiY7EWb
New

I exchanged it for Advanced one it was ok above 300 meters up but updated and seems to be worst.... what the fuck is wrong with this updates ??!!
2016-8-28
Use props
TN2QVeiY7EWb
New

and I treid exactly same place with Advanced one and easy above 300 meters and full hd video connection !!
2016-8-28
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hello TN2QVeiY7EWb,I'd suggest you to fly in an open area free of interference and adjust the antenna orientation when necessary.You can follow the tutorial below.And if the problem still exit,please contact the tech support : support.eu@dji.com and send it in.
tuchuan.png
2016-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules