Phantom 3 Gimbal issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
semir444
lvl.1

Poland

Hello.

I have repair my gimbal on phantom 3 pro. It was damaged after crash. I bought new mainboard (gimbal) and tape to gimbal.

Everything is ok except gimbal stabilization. It stabilize about 90-95%

When I mount 1 axis (axis from mainboard) to oryginal position - gimbal can't stabilize (left right) - it goes to the maximum left position (it is not straight).
see photo:

but when I turn the 1 axis pin to the different position, I get about 95-98% of correct position (see photo)
see the cut on axis pin and see the screw position - it is screw on rounded side

on this position gimbal is realy close to correct position.

Why iin this position is straight and in oryginal position is turn to left side ?

gimbal.jpg
gimbal-os1.jpg
2016-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Semir, sorry to hear about your crash, to ensure safety, it would be best to send it in for further analysis and repair by our engineers. Please send e-mail to support.eu@dji.com for further help.
BTW, it will be not covered by the DJI Warranty Service for improper installation, you could check details here:
http://www.dji.com/service/policy
2016-9-7
Use props
semir444
lvl.1

Poland

Hello Natalia.

I contact already with service dji abought my damaged mainboard and only I get is answer "we do not repair gimbal mainboard - we can replaced it by a new one".

I bought new used mainboard and it works as work now - little bit problem but works.

I see that in many cases - users can repair their phantoms better than DJI - DJI - replace it , people repair it.....

2016-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules