DJI Go App help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colsky33
New

United Kingdom

Hi all, I brought this up with support yesterday on chat but thought i would log it here in case anyone can help.

I have an IPhone 5s and these are the firmware details for equipment

Iphone IOS 8
DJI GO app version 2.9.1
Aircraft 1.9.60
RC 1.6.0

When I go into the app and choose youtube streaming, it allows me to enter the title, then description if needed, I can choose public/unlisted/private but i cannot get any further as the app reverts to the description text box with the keyboard open and I cannot close it or have the ability to move from that. The only way i can get rid of it is to restart the whole phone (if i come out of the app and go back in, it just takes me to that same place).

Has anyone seen this or have any ideas how i can move on to the next screen? I have tried draging the screen down, up sideways, tried enabling portraitmode (as thought i would see more of screen but it doesnt do anything).

Here is a link to a video me me showing you. https://app.aframe.com/links/d51065f5d2a9f58dce5d3f1f42bcb292

Also, for DJI's purposes, you have a custom RTMP mode in there which you see on the video but it doesnt have the ability to enter a stream name, a username or password (which most rtmp servers need, so they can authenticate and then push the stream to the right place) - please can you add this as a feature on the next realease as its pointless without them.
2016-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, colsky33, did you try to change a mobile device to test it ?
2016-9-9
Use props
colsky33
New

United Kingdom

Hi Mindy, I have a Galaxy S5 which the youtube interface works fine, I can pass the section I get stuck on the iPhone no problem.
2016-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules