editing software
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oscrfsh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79154 ft
United States

hey guys i am looking for a good...free..download of an editing software, my videos from my p3 pro are building up. its time to start putting them together..can u guys steer me in a good beginner user friendly free software for my laptop? thaks in advance
2016-9-11
Use props
helidan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hitfilm 4 express is what I've been using.
2016-9-11
Use props
oscrfsh
lvl.2
United States

is it pretty easy for a noob like myself
2016-9-11
Use props
helidan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Erm, well I don't know how good you are with computers but there are loads of video tutorials online. It has got advanced features but you probably won't use them all. It's free so just give it a try.
2016-9-11
Use props
oscrfsh
lvl.2
United States

thanks i will definately look into it
2016-9-11
Use props
BClarkified
lvl.2
United States

Hitfilm is good but if you think it's not for you there is also Davinci Resolve that is free up to 4K quality.
2016-9-11
Use props
oscrfsh
lvl.2
United States

can u grab a screenshot with either of those and perhaps make a wallpaper for computer and such
2016-9-11
Use props
larry_100000
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I use Sony Vegas. It is not free but there is a month free trial and it comes in lots of different levels. The suite version includes dvd authoring software, audio editor and of course the video editing software.
There are tutorials built into it for basic functions to get you started and a very good forum with people who will help.
You can alter colour balance, length of clips, do slow motion, fades and dissolves etc etc.
2016-9-12
Use props
larry_100000
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sony Vegas has a one month free trial. Try the platinum version suite. The professional level is far to expensive if you like it. Very good forum for support and tutorials built in to show you how to do basic editing.
2016-9-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

larry_100000 Posted at 2016-9-12 18:53
Sony Vegas has a one month free trial. Try the platinum version suite. The professional level is far ...

Just one small point, Vegas is not a Sony product any longer, it is now owned by Magix out of Germany.
2016-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules