Dji go and Litchi apps
2117 13 2016-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wrcranching
lvl.1
Flight distance : 548297 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum posting.
I would appreciate all or anyone giving me advice on the two apps. Dji go and litchi. The reason for the post is to find out if there are  any conflicts between the two apps. By this I mean, when you have downloaded the Dji go app and carried out all that is required to fly with that app and then download the paid for Litchi app and also complete all that's required to fly, you fly a mission using the Dji go app and then decide that your next flight from the same area or place will be with the Litchi app would that be ok,  if one app was closed and the one being used open. Would any conflict occur between the two apps and course problems.
Thanks
2016-9-11
Use props
chrislongley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2710 ft
United Kingdom

Only conflict that I've seen is that one app wouldn't let go of resources correctly, so after running Litchi then moving to DJI Go I found that Go couldn't show video feed. Rebooting phone solved the problem.
2016-9-11
Use props
wrcranching
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks chris, changing over to a new IPad Pro and was wondering if these two apps are good together.
2016-9-11
Use props
jwt873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

I run DGI Go and Litchi on an iPad Pro and have no problems.  

Just make sure that they both don't run at the same time.  As chrislongley points out, they can get confused over the resources.  I wound up not being able to see video after having both running at the same time.   I don't know if this was related, but one time, I had to pull my MicroSD card and re-insert it to get video back.
2016-9-11
Use props
wrcranching
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you jwt873 that info is great. Fly safe.
2016-9-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think best advice is don't run both apps together,litchi is a great app and has a lot more to offer regarding mission flying and panorama photography than go app,make sure you have set RTH in litchi app.
2016-9-11
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-9-12 08:30
I think best advice is don't run both apps together,litchi is a great app and has a lot more to offe ...

RTH is set in the Phantom ... not in one app or another.
It has to be in the Phantom so it can operate when signal  is lost.
2016-9-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-9-11 23:44
RTH is set in the Phantom ... not in one app or another.
It has to be in the Phantom so it can ope ...

Ok I understand but you can also RTH in litchi but I bow to.your seniority.
2016-9-11
Use props
wrcranching
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks you guys pleased I asked the question.
2016-9-11
Use props
colsky33
New

United Kingdom

Does the Litchi app allow you to stream, like to youtube and does it have a rtmp streaming option? Im looking to try and find a solution for the lack of rtmp with the DJI Go app (it has an option but does not allow you to enter a stream name, username and password).
2016-9-12
Use props
wrcranching
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi colsky33, I am still in the process of testing this app in full so I do not feel that  I can answer your question truthfully .  Thanks for the-question , after testing in full I will get back to you, but I am sure someone will come up with an answer . Cheers Stay Safe
2016-9-12
Use props
fansdc5014de
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8235 ft
Spain

I founded two conflicts, first in iOS when push C1 in Litchi iOS open a window asking me for open DJI GO , second when after close litchi and return to DJI go C1 and C2 options has been deleted in  DJI go configuration..........??
2017-3-3
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

fansdc5014de Posted at 2017-3-3 01:50
second when after close litchi and return to DJI go C1 and C2 options has been deleted in  DJI go configuration..........??

I also noticed that same issue with the C1 and C2 buttons so I now always make sure to reset those buttons after returning to the DJI ago app. It's not a major issue for me.
Personally, I use both the DJI Go and the Litchi apps. Litchi appears to have better maps and their implementation of waypoint flights is far superior but I also enjoy many manual flights using DJI Go.
2017-3-3
Use props
Mikkovtun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5247953 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

DJI go це офіційний додаток, під час аварії , що сталася під керівництвом Litchi виробник наврядчи буде нести гарантії, чи не так?
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules