POSSIBLE CAMERA ISSUE
576 4 2016-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankieqb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341385 ft
United States

can someone tell me if there could be a problem or is it a proceesing issue?   I tend to get a green screen on approx 1/4 to 1/3 of my cell phone screen  when viewing the camera on my SAMSUNG 5S cell phone?  It also appears when I take a photo, not really with a normal jpeg but when I select japeg and RAW it happens...   However all the photos appear to be fine...but the partial green screen is driving me crazy.  I still am trying different things and have not viewed all the photos and video to make sure they all look fine.

Thanks in advance.
Frank
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since your using JPEG and RAW this takes quite a bit of data, and it may be your phone's processing power.
2016-9-19
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

is your SD card a fast one, on the drone?
Do you have usb debugging on on your phone?
Is your phone slow normally?
I used to fly on my samsung s4, then i moved to shielk k1 tablet, no issues too often, but even there every so often my app hungs or locks.....
Did not try dji go on my nexus 5x yet, but I like the tablet screen size..  Anyhow, it is nice to have a dedicated device, so you can reset it, and make sure priority for tunning and apps on that sucker is the drone, and nothing else... it seems that dji go is quite resource intensive.....
Using jpg+dng should not affect transmission, unless your sd on the drone is slow, and the drone is spending more cycles writing data to the card.
2016-9-19
Use props
frankieqb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341385 ft
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2016-9-19 12:12
is your SD card a fast one, on the drone?
Do you have usb debugging on on your phone?
Is your phone ...

thank you, all good info, Ill check the speed of the card and , look into a tablet and check the debugging.

appreciate it...
2016-9-20
Use props
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hola, I am using a fast iPad, fast video cards, and range extenders, and I randomly get a partial green screen sometimes.  To me it is just part of the gig and it usually only occurs when the communication is strained between the bird and the RC.  Often readjusting my antenna will do the trick
2016-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules