P4 new battery issue
630 2 2016-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
llarsen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 424797 ft
United States

I’m on my 3rd new battery / 2nd new charger with the same issue.  I plug in the P4 battery for the first time, and the power LED comes on, then the 4 LED’s blink.  The lowest level LED blinks at about a ½ second rate for about 5 seconds, then changes to 1 second blink rate, and blinks about 3 times, the goes out, and will not take a charge.  The first one was a new P4 from Best Buy, and DJI support said to just return the whole package for new one.  The replacement worked fine.  I just received 2 new batteries from BB, and they both have the same issue described above.  I have tried to power on and plun in to the charger,but no change.  I tried installing the battery in the bird, to connect to Assistant, but will not connect.  Any ideas?

2016-9-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
When you say you put the battery in the bird and try to connect to the assistant but it will not, does that mean you see the how to connect tab or the aircraft will not power on ?
Can you post a quick video.
Attached in the battery indicator errors while plugged into the charger, and which LED the number is.
Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.26.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.25.20 AM.png
2016-9-23
Use props
llarsen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 424797 ft
United States

Thanks for the reply.  I sent an email with pictures and video to DJI support explaining the problem and they just sent me an RMA for the batteries.  The P4 would not power on with any of the 3 batteries, so I was not able to get into the Go app to verify the batteries.  I tried turning them on, and the power button LED would light and one bar would blink rapidly, then go out, and the power led would stay on. I tried cycling power and connecting to the charger, as well as trying to plug in the charger while the LED was blinking during the attempted start up.   I tried to power up with the battery in the P4, and connect to the DJI assistant app, but apparently there wasn't enough to power the aircraft, because the app wouldn't connect.  Same thing with the DJI Go app.  Here is a link with a video showing the issue -  Drop box link   https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i16kb ... 7iT71HZPiWbk_a?dl=0
2016-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules