DJI FORUM MODERATOR
1623 14 2015-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

Would you, please, adjust the forum so the posts are shown in chronological order?

Pretty please?

Thanks!
2015-1-31
Use props
gwhiz2k
lvl.3

Canada

Seconded. I agree. with extra words to make the "minimum word count" gods happy...
2015-1-31
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

I'm bumping this back up to the top.

Trying to follow a thread here is maddening!

Once again, I implore you, DJI Forum Moderator, please adjust this BBS so the posts and replies will show in the order they were posted--a chronological order, i.e., A - B - C - 1 - 2 - 3.

Thank you!
2015-2-18
Use props
lrwskyfilms
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Totally agree.
2015-2-18
Use props
jaanus
lvl.2
Finland

Agree.

Sometimes these chains are really hard to follow with current system. I don't even get how it works except that it seems "Support" & "Opposition" buttons have something to with post order
2015-2-18
Use props
michael-dicker.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5134951 ft
Germany

agreed

Plz
2015-2-18
Use props
RapidRoy
lvl.1

United States

Please help with this...
2015-2-18
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

It has been requested, however, remember this is a Chinese developed forum.  This is the way that they do things.  In the next forum update hopefully this will be addressed.
2015-2-19
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-20 14:07
It has been requested, however, remember this is a Chinese developed forum.  This is the way that th ...

If you have any pull, it would be awesome for them to enable all the features this forum software is capable of  (like signatures, custom titles, the official ranking/credit system). They should also give you and maybe some additional members TRUE moderator status so threads can be combined and someone has the power to remove all the spam.  This forum has so much potential but everything is turned off.

-chris
2015-2-19
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chris Con Posted at 2015-2-20 14:34
If you have any pull, it would be awesome for them to enable all the features this forum software  ...

I am a SuperMod.  I have the authority but many of the back end functions are in Chinese.  It is of little use to me.  I have some new help from LA that also speaks Chinese coming on soon.  I am going to LA for meetings next week.  I am hoping to at least know what the functions are and how to navigate them even if I cannot read them.  I am working to make the forum better.
2015-2-20
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

thanks Ed......
2015-2-20
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-21 08:21
I am a SuperMod.  I have the authority but many of the back end functions are in Chinese.  It is o ...

Great to hear Ed.  This forum has so much potential. I know it must be hard for you to learn a system where you can't even read the words. I had never even seen this forum software until DJI implemented it.  Lets hope we get all the features turned on some day.  Thanks again for everything you do. I can imagine it isn't easy.
2015-2-20
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Just a note.  We have issued 7 day suspensions for four of our users.  Their behavior had become completely out of hand.  That will not be tolerated on this forum.  Further violations of the forum rules will result in banishment from the forum for them, their IP address and email account.  I apologize for the lack of more definitive response sooner on my part.  While I have been doing Forum Support for a number of years this is my first at managing a forum.  Both I and it will get better.
2015-2-20
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-21 08:51
Just a note.  We have issued 7 day suspensions for four of our users.  Their behavior had become com ...

^And honestly, sometimes you have to lay down the "ban hammer" to make a forum work. The next step would be heavy post condensing since the outliers post the same things day in and day out under new topics .. More stickies too..(For instance, even though it's an issue, I'd sticky something about the IMU/Compass errors and the forthcoming firmware update, just to quell those posts) DJI_Amber's post about LOG and color correction should be a sticky right now as well, but it's probably fallen to page 4 or so.  I think you are doing an excellent job with the tools that you currently have. If in the future you are recruiting for volunteers, I'd be happy to help where I can with forum related stuff. As it is right now, I'm just trying to post sensible things to questions everyday. Trying my best.  Have a good night.
2015-2-20
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chris Con Posted at 2015-2-21 10:03
^And honestly, sometimes you have to lay down the "ban hammer" to make a forum work. The next step ...

Thank you Chris.  I may contact you after my meeting in LA.
2015-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules