Osmo monile with iPhone issue
1079 1 2016-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QH6POHQyXhgR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3973 ft
Australia

Hi all, I understand there has been much discussions and videos in this forum and youtube explaining the issues with iphone plus series and osmo mobile.

Some say its due to OIS , which i believe hopefully can be fixed programatically.

But some say its due to the heavy weight of the plus series iphone, which i dont see is fixable programatically from the app.

And ninja walking makes sense to compensate forth axis movement but dropping frame is not acceptable in my personal view.

Can anyone from DJI give us any update on where we are at and what the actual issue is? And whether it is fully fixable for not?

I really want DJI Osmo but as a iphone plus user, i may have to go for Zhiyun smooth 2 as their one seems to work even without ninja walking if the issue will be persistent.

Zhiyun does gimbal for big dslr so no dought it can handle iphone plus easily.

Or if anyone has zhiyun smooth 2 and compare please?

2016-9-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, the issue with shaking videos experienced by some users is about the weight of iPhone 6s+.  It's because the lack of a 4th axis. It can't be improved through software.

There are some users experiencing lagging videos shooting 4K on iPhone, but not on 1080P.  You can use stock app for shooting. We'll fix this issue very soon.

I suggest you wait for two weeks to,

1. read more reviews and comparisons of Osmo Mobile and its competitor.   

2. wait for DJI to fix some issues of DJI Go on Osmo Mobile.
2016-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules