Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kroogz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 820794 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi All,

I have had a DJI Osmo Mobile for a week now, and I have also experienced the 4K choppy playback, on the phone and on the PC. Other resolutions seem fine.

This is with latest iOS and DJI GO APP.

Is DJI confirming that this issue has been logged and fix being looked into for next firmware update?

Cheers
Wayne
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Kroogz, please help clarify the operating system of your PC.
It's appreciated if you could upload a video for us.
Besides, we are working on this case now, thank you again for your feedback.
2016-9-27
Use props
kroogz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-27 20:58
Hello Kroogz, please help clarify the operating system of your PC.
It's appreciated if you could up ...

Hi DJI Natalie,

I will upload soon.

PC is Intel i7, 6700k, 16 gb RAM - SSD Drives running Windows 10 Pro. No other 4k video stutters. I have plenty of video from Phantom 4 with no stutter.

Cheers
Wayne
2016-9-27
Use props
kroogz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

kroogz Posted at 2016-9-28 07:50
Hi DJI Natalie,

I will upload soon.

2016-9-27
Use props
satish_r3m0_dus
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi.... got my osmo mobile few days ago... tested with 3 smartphones ( 7plus ,S7edge,6S )
All three devices will  run smoothly if u run it via their stock camera app. When u switch it to dji go app,  well the "magic" happens .Issues:
Iphone 6S (not the plus) : it runs seamlessly only in 1080p type of video - dji go app ( choppy 4k video )
Iphone 7 plus : it runs seamlessly only in 1080p type of video - dji go app ( choppy 4K video )
S7edge : since there is no 4K option for android devices in dji go app, we can only run it on standard type of video provided by dji go app. Active tracking video looks
Choppy. Ordinary video is also a lil bit choppy at some point , but alot better than the active tracking video.
Not clear whether it is a hardware or software problem.
Dji is yet to respond to this issue.
I am really disappointed because 7plus is my daily driver. Not being able to Get the most out of it  with osmo mobile and  dji go app, is a headache.

2016-9-27
Use props
2xNeRCBLZzXN
New
France

Hello, I have the same probleme when using the tracking in selfie mode with the Samsung S7 !! So Jerky ! Can't use it, I'm very dissapointed for the moment with this feature ... hope they will upgrade it ...
2016-9-27
Use props
smhm1976
lvl.1

Portugal

i have the same problem with a 6s plus iPhone...but on one plus 2 not happens...i think is the dji go app...if you try the app without gimbal...make the same shit on 4k...
2016-9-28
Use props
stewart.anderso
New

United States

I have the same problem with an iPhone 6 Plus.  Video recorded on the DJI Go App appears to have dropped frames since it is jerky, but when I record video through the stock Apple Camera app, everything is fine.
2016-9-30
Use props
tzpqYkeitQVy
lvl.1

Australia

stewart.anderso Posted at 2016-10-1 12:48
I have the same problem with an iPhone 6 Plus.  Video recorded on the DJI Go App appears to have dro ...

I have the exact same problem with an S6/128GB and mere 1080p footage (the DJI go app doesn't let you do 4K). Jerky and dropped frames all the time. Proven by NOT using the DJI go app side-by-side, instead using the Samsung phone 4k movie record mode which has no dropped frames at all.

What happens when you put your iPhone in the gimbal but use the native Apple movie record app instead of the DJI GO app?
2016-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules