Problem linking/binding r7008sb with A2
1741 5 2016-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yaqoobcerbes
New

Hi all, I'm having a pain of a time linking or binding my  A2 to my r7008sb. I had an 8fgSuper and its standard receiver  bound.....friend helped me out. But on my S900 I needed the extra  channels and got a 14sg.
I can get the 7008 to bind to transmitter, or I can get the  A2 to bind to the 14sg, but I cannot get the A2 to recognize or bind to  my 7008. Can someone please tell me step by step the process on how to  do this?.......
PLEASE I've been searching google and youtube for HOURS and hours and have never found the steps to bind or link them.

2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, the 7008 is an SBus receiver, correct? Have you ensured that it's plugged into the X2 port and that DBus/SBus is selected accordingly in the A2 Assistant?
2016-9-30
Use props
yaqoobcerbes
New

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-1 06:24
To clarify, the 7008 is an SBus receiver, correct? Have you ensured that it's plugged into the X2 po ...

Yes I have, spent hours on this and getting so frustrated really. I'm really surprised there's not more info about this for newbies.  
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

yaqoobcerbes@gm Posted at 2016-10-1 11:53
Yes I have, spent hours on this and getting so frustrated really. I'm really surprised there's not ...

Check the cable connection between the Futaba receiver and the A2, ensure that the cable is seated properly. If the receiver is connected properly and the issue persists, please provide pictures of your set up or a small video of the issue.
2016-9-30
Use props
yaqoobcerbes
New

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-1 12:13
Check the cable connection between the Futaba receiver and the A2, ensure that the cable is seated ...

Can you tell me step by step, like first link the transmitter then do I connect the A2 to sbus and then switch the transmitter to multi? Put 7008sb in which setting like A,B,C,D? Try to tell me as if I have no knowlegde of the process at all.....if you could please
2016-10-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

yaqoobcerbes@gm Posted at 2016-10-1 18:38
Can you tell me step by step, like first link the transmitter then do I connect the A2 to sbus and ...

Unfortunately I would not know the specifics of properly setting up your Futaba with that specific receiver, as what you are asking for is done through the Futaba RC itself. You would either want to refer to your Futaba manual or get in contact with a local dealer or friend if you want a more in person assistance.

The DBus port is the X2 port on the A2's main controller and all you would need to do, once the Futaba is set up, is select the D-Bus connection via the Basic > RC section of the A2 Assistant Software. Once that's done, you would see joystick control and be able to channel map accordingly.

2016-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules