DJI Go app problem with P3P
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elehnherr
New

Switzerland

Hello!

I have a phantom 3 professional. The last time I used it was a month ago and it worked perfectly. Today I wanted to use it and I got a problem.
My RC is connect to the phantom. I can turn on the motors and move the camera. But when I want to lauch the DJI GO app with my samsung, it doesn't work. I have the picture of the inspire 1 and I can press the button "camera". The problem is that I don't have any Inspire 1. When I choose the Phantom 3, it's only written "How to Connect".
I tried to use an Ipad and it works perfectly with it, but not with my samsung A3. I have the Android 6.0.1 version, the DJI GO 2.9.1 version and I uptated all the DJI (remote and phantom) firmware the last time I used it (a month ago). I tried to use 3 different cables, to reinstall the DJI GO app, to supress all the cached data. I change the USB option with the developer options from "charging" to "transfering media files", it still doesn't work. My samsung is charging but I can't access to the camera view of the phantom 3 pro.
I don't understand why it was working one monce ago with my samsung and today not. Furthermore, it works with an Ipad!

Thanks for your help!

PS. Excuse me for my English. I came from Switzerland and I speak French.
14556125_651593765008870_2069377617_n[2].png
14593479_651593801675533_2142229461_n[1].png
2016-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, it can connect to iPad, that means the remote and aircraft are working properly. For Samsung device, please make sure you enable USB debugging and MTP mode firstly.
Then you could delete APP and re-install it, change the order to turn them on. Hope it works.
2016-10-4
Use props
elehnherr
New

Hello,
Thanks for your help.I did what you said for the ATP mode, but I still have the same problem. I tried to re-install the app and to do exactly what they say about "how to connect". The app still believes that I have the Inspire 1 and not the phantom 3 pro. I can press the button "connect" for the Inspire 1, but then it's written that I'm disconnected.
I need to use my samsung because the Ipad iisn't mine. I don't understand why it was perfectly working during for a year and then not more.

Have a nice day,

MTP mode

MTP mode

"How to connect"

"How to connect"

Connection to the Inspire 1

Connection to the Inspire 1
2016-10-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

elehnherr Posted at 2016-10-9 20:49
Hello,
Thanks for your help.I did what you said for the ATP mode, but I still have the same problem. ...

If in that case, maybe there are some incompatibility issues with Samsung. Any other mobile devices are available for you?
2016-10-9
Use props
ahawk1968
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77224 ft
United States

This works with my  Samsung Tab A.  

Go to developer options and highlight RNDIS under USB configuration.  
2016-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules