TrIgger Use on OSMO+
1986 5 2016-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulsheaves
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi all,

Looking for some friendly advice if someone with a bit more experience wouldn't mind! I have read the tutorials on youtube but I am still quite confused as to the single hold trigger function on the OSMO+. As I understand it, this is the mode that should be used the most with the OSMO+, but I am failing to see at the moment what the benifits are and when to use it.

When should it be used and for what situations? - I had a little play but it didnt seem to 'follow' a set person or object that well if I was moving myself. Perhaps I am doing something wrong or perhaps its not meant to do that?

Basically looking for the right mode to use it in when a) I am moving but object/people are static, b) When they are moving and I am static and c) when we are both moving.

- I am attending a wedding on saturday and will be using it for the very first time so any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Paul
2016-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Paul, If you need to move fast with the OSMO, I'd suggest you to use the sport mode.And you can hold down the trigger to lock the camera current position.
That depends on how you use with the OSMO.
Here is the screenshot for your reference.
gimbal functions.png
2016-10-12
Use props
paulsheaves
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-12 11:07
Hi Paul, If you need to move fast with the OSMO, I'd suggest you to use the sport mode.And you can h ...

Hi Mindy,

I think thats my problem, because it should 'lock' the camera in place when holding the trigger right?

But mine doesnt lock and the camera still moves around when I move...
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

paulsheaves@hot Posted at 2016-10-12 18:25
Hi Mindy,

I think thats my problem, because it should 'lock' the camera in place when holding the ...

Could you please record a video of this issue?
I'll help to check it.
2016-10-12
Use props
Gulfstreamaqua
lvl.1

Canada

Help.  My trigger is stuck and does not move or do anything.  Never had this before.  Now I can't use and we are starting a family ski trip?  Any suggestions?
2017-4-5
Use props
Gulfstreamaqua
lvl.1

Canada

Fixed... "tapped " it = unstuck
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules