Are threads being deleted?
2060 16 2016-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
devildog9999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73865 ft
United States

I know I have replied to a few threads about the P3S firmware / Signal Issues over the last few days - but when I go to look for updates on them, they seem to be disappearing. Why are the threads being "moderated" in such a harsh way?   Even when I check my followed threads, they are gone.  DJI - why are you systematically deleting forum posts that do not shed a kind light on the P3S?  Many others like myself have invested good money to get into this hobby, and when you delete forum posts with no explanation or justification it looks like to us that you are trying to cover things up.   We are patient, and have more money to spend on your products, so please do not treat us like sheep.  

From now on I think I will screen capture each and every thread and post I make.  Deleting discussion about such a well know Firmware flaw is just nonsense.  Play nice DJI.  
2016-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please double check your replies?
We hadn't delete your replies or threads.Also any suggestions and discussions from you are appreciated.

posts and replis.png
2016-10-13
Use props
devildog9999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73865 ft
United States

Yeah, I replied TODAY, and YESTERDAY to  posts which has since been "erased".  I have owned and run forums for years, so just tell the truth and do not play games with your loyal customers.     
2016-10-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

devildog9999 Posted at 2016-10-14 15:25
Yeah, I replied TODAY, and YESTERDAY to  posts which has since been "erased".  I have owned and run  ...

Hint: It is their forum.
2016-10-13
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

devildog9999 Posted at 2016-10-13 18:25
Yeah, I replied TODAY, and YESTERDAY to  posts which has since been "erased".  I have owned and run  ...

Aloha devildog,

The Forum cycles so that if you get a reply to your thread, the thread bumps back up to the beginning (top, first page).  If there is no reply to your thread, it moves down the line, and over time, on to the next page, and on to the next page, and on to the next page, etc..  I checked and your replies are there as are your thread posts.  This method helps keep the Forum fresh and gives new discussions, videos, etc. a better chance to be heard.  Seems fair to me.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Learn to use the forum, before criticizing, what you don't yet understand. Haha
You aren't that important, that your thoughts be scrutinized and edit.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-14
Use props
thegaz99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2289144 ft
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-15 15:12
Learn to use the forum, before criticizing, what you don't yet understand. Haha
You aren't that impo ...

Nice one...haha
2016-10-16
Use props
Dompie
lvl.2

Canada

Geebax Posted at 2016-10-14 13:34
Hint: It is their forum.

I agree that it is their forum BUT it is also OUR drones, purchased with OUR money invested in THEIR company. More so, if they have a FLAW, it would me soooo much more common sense to admit it, and bare with US to find a solution to this non sense issue. I was in tech support of a great company in Canada and I was may be one of the first one to admit it when we goofed up. And by doing so, I gainned sympathy and understanding as compared to other tech support agent that were criticised major on social medias for not admitting their mishaps.

2016-10-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Dompie Posted at 2016-10-16 08:32
I agree that it is their forum BUT it is also OUR drones, purchased with OUR money invested in THEI ...

As they own it, and run it like they want to do... It works fine if you play by the rules and follow the general guidelines.
And they do put up with a lot of crap, from disgruntled customers who don't know or understand polite webiquete...

RedHotPoker

2016-10-16
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-16 20:34
As they own it, and run it like they want do... It works fine if you play by the rules and follow t ...

And this thread's a typical example, nobody deleted the OP's posts...
2016-10-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

I know, & it just sucks when looking for that all "important" thread,

only to discover it's already drifted onto page 3. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2016-10-16
Use props
wmcvey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Never happens, I've read many threads here on this forum that could have, should have at least been closed because of plainly wrong or inflammatory posts. And they never are !  There right here today to read, with all the BS some people post about DJI or the Phantom itself that's blatantly false.
2016-10-16
Use props
Dompie
lvl.2

Canada

wmcvey Posted at 2016-10-17 08:52
Never happens, I've read many threads here on this forum that could have, should have at least been  ...

I have to admit that the '' stopped me '' from postinf for 7 days because I declaired some thing that were true but, at this time, they never accepted until there new upgrade release.   

But for me  it's past and I will ne go back this route ever.

The only thing though, My drone is grounded for Upgrade issue and I do not like it very much.
2016-10-17
Use props
ciro.matera
lvl.3

United States

Ok... so...we..togeter sell our drones!!!
2016-10-17
Use props
Dompie
lvl.2

Canada

ciro.matera Posted at 2016-10-18 03:36
Ok... so...we..togeter sell our drones!!!

you know,  after all the bad publicity about this defective update, I am not sure If anyone will be interested to purchase something that the manufacturer does not seem to care about his update engineers team.
2016-10-17
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

How about deleting old threads. I've seen people, myself included reply the threads that are from 2015. Maybe delete them after 90 days or something like that.
2016-10-17
Use props
wmcvey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2016-10-17 19:36
How about deleting old threads. I've seen people, myself included reply the threads that are from 20 ...

That's common on many other forums as well, people replying to very old threads like the conversation is still current. But that's the poster fault for not looking at the last post date. Personally I think threads should be kept as long as possible, it makes good reading sometimes if you're researching an older issue with some older hardware.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules