905 5 2016-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bradleyrogers23
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi All!

Im debating if I should wait to sell my Inspire 1 V2 now or not. I plan on getting the Mavic pro but I want to be CERTAIN that the image and video quality are at least as good as the Inspire. Decisions...Decisions!!
2016-10-19
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just wait till you get the Mavic, the Inspire is not going to have any more huge depreciatiion  in my opinion.

I will bet you the Mavic has a ton of problems  at the beginning, just sayin.

donnie
2016-10-19
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I really do not think the Mavic will beat out the photo and video quality of the Inspire. It is going to be easy to transport but it will be another tool in your box.

Rich
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I would keep your Inspire, the Mavic and Inspire have 2 totally different uses.
The Inspire is more of a planned workhorse and duel operator for better camera control. And able to use different DJI cameras.

The Mavic had terrific image/photo quality but it's more of a one the go aircraft as it's extremely portable and can be left in you glovebox and used for that unexpected photo/video opportunity where you just pull over and within a couple minutes your in the air.
2016-10-19
Use props
bradleyrogers23
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-20 10:58
I would keep your Inspire, the Mavic and Inspire have 2 totally different uses.
The Inspire is more  ...

Thanks Ken, I am in real estate and like the idea of getting it up quickly....most of the time I fly its usually for short periods of time just to get a few pics and footage of the community. So are the photos and video quality just as good as the Inspire?
2016-10-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

bradleyrogers23 Posted at 2016-10-22 19:39
Thanks Ken, I am in real estate and like the idea of getting it up quickly....most of the time I f ...

As the Inspire X3, I think so. But with the Inspire you can use the X5 for a more professional quality.
But for Real Estate, the Phantom/Mavics are just fine. I think it's your editing capability that can make the photos/videos stand out.
2016-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules