P4 gimbal blinking and not connecting to Assistant
562 6 2016-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.AndreGomes
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi,

Yesterday I switched on my P4 and RC and everything was fine. The DJI app asked me to update my RC and I did it. After that my phantom swiches on and blinks as you see on the video below.

I already tried to:
1. Reset the RC
2. Downgrade the RC
3. Upgrade the RC to 1.6.0
4. Link the RC (impossible as the P4 doesn't respond to any input)
5. formatted the microSD
6. Tried with my friend's microSD card
7. tried to switch her on withou microSD

The problem is that the gimbal light continuosly blinks green/orange/red and is not connecting to the Assistant. I tried in 2 different PCs (PC and Mac) - the assistant recognizes my friend's P4 but not mine (so it's not a problem of the app).

I'm desperate!! HELP please!

Here's the video:

2016-10-22
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would try installing 'DJI Assistant 2' App' onto a PC, when installed reboot , run Assistant 2 and connect and power up P4 (takes a few seconds to appear). From there you should be able to:-

see what the existing build is

Refresh or upgrade/roll back existing P4 firmware

Do a factory reset.

I would take the latest build, do a factory reset, power all down, and try re=linking RC to P4.
2016-10-22
Use props
J.AndreGomes
lvl.1

Spain

already I tried to do this but the drone is not recognized  any way, or in  any equipment pc or mac / tab android or ios / cellphone...
2016-10-22
Use props
bayguy69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 944275 ft
Puerto Rico

J.AndreGomes Posted at 2016-10-22 10:54
already I tried to do this but the drone is not recognized  any way, or in  any equipment pc or mac  ...

I notice that the P4 has the SD card remove. Replace it and try to connect with the Assistant again.
2016-10-22
Use props
J.AndreGomes
lvl.1

Portugal

Done but don't work...  
2016-10-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

No issue before upgrading the remote, right? and you also upgrade aircraft to the latest?
if you connect your mobile device to remote, then turn on aircraft, any messages pop out on APP screen?
Have you tried to change the USB cable when connecting your aircraft to PC running the assistant 2?
2016-10-22
Use props
J.AndreGomes
lvl.1

Portugal

After the reset on the controller and the aircraft the drone as not recognized again...  Change the cable,  the cards,  and a let ir run for about 30m... Just like this not go forward or backwards...  Is just stuck and not recognized by any equipment!!!
2016-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules