Anyone try these yet?
http://www.dronerafts.com/#new-page-1
2016-10-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I'm Not interested in landing on water. & I only fish from shore or on a boat. Hahaha
But for those who have large bodies of open water near by, those might be helpful.
Where would a pilot store them between flights?

RedHotPoker
2016-10-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Yes, they have been promoted on here before. OK for what they do, but you would not want to do any general flying with them attached as they will seriously interfere with the aerodynamics of your aircraft. And they will also act as big sails if you get caught in a strong wind and may carry your aircraft away.
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's a neat concept, but I would have the same reservations as Geebax and RedHotPoker.
2016-10-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yeah, but we are not suggesting they won't be beneficial or useful for you.  If this is something that interests you, acquire a set. Particularly if you live near a lake, or on the coast where the big water/oceans perpetuate. There are other similar devices out there, but non of them interest me. Living here in Alberta Canada, we're pretty well landlocked. Ha
And I rarely fly near the North Sakatchewan River which flows unhindered through our capital city.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules