Increased interference
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grumpysrb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft

With the newest download I have noticed an incredible increase in warnings about interference.  In places I have never gotten any before.  Some places I receive warnings so fast the previous hasn't completed.  On occasion the warnings have stopped after several minutes.  I am certain no new electrical equipment has been added to the area.

Is this normal, has my P3s become more sensitive?
2016-10-25
Use props
wmcvey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

You downloaded a new FW or the Go app ?
2016-10-25
Use props
vindes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30125 ft
Netherlands

wmcvey Posted at 2016-10-25 20:07

Choose a manual channel, and it is fixed
2016-10-26
Use props
ciro.matera
lvl.3

United States

vindes Posted at 2016-10-26 16:22
Choose a manual channel, and it is fixed

vindes there is a mistake, have you read ?....it's a STANDARD
2016-10-26
Use props
Paul H
lvl.1
Australia

I get a lot of interference messages too on my Standard and video signal loss. Tried various locations no difference.
2016-10-26
Use props
rs1
New

United States

Bought a brand new Phantom 4. It had to be sent in for DJI repair out of the box due to poor video signal. They replaced the camera and said there was something wrong with the board. Just got it back. It has the exact same problem. I've spent over sox hours on the phone with DJI tech problem solving without success. Lost 9 days while the unit was being repaired. I've tried every thing under the sun and the only thing that works slightly is to lower image transmission all the way down and pick the best custom channel you can find out of the eight (tried installing the DJI config to see all 32 channels but that didn't work and only have eight still...apparently the latest firmware might prevent you from hacking to 32 channels). This is by far the worst product I've ever purchased in my life...
Bought a brand new Osmo too....that just got shipped out for repair also straight out of the box because it can't connect to the Osmo network which would not be a problem if you could just use a cable!!!!!!!!!! No, not a option to hook it up with a cable.....
So both my brand new purchases from DJI had to be sent in for repair straight out of the box....the Phantom was just returned after repair and it's still not working properly. Worst products I have ever bought!!!!!!!!!
2016-10-26
Use props
grumpysrb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft
United States

wmcvey Posted at 2016-10-26 02:07

The Go app update.
2016-10-26
Use props
wmcvey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Must be a the newer Go app is more in-tune to interference. The interference was always there, just now it's reporting it. They just came out with a even newer version 3.0.1
2016-10-27
Use props
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

i had similar, i went back to DJI Go 2.9.2
2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules