551 3 2016-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maichelvnl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315348 ft
Netherlands

Hi guys,

I just finished this video from a walk in the park this last weekend. I was just playing around with my new GoPro Hero 5 Black aswell, and it was a first for me to edit video from 2 cameras, and editting sound from the gopro into the Phantom footage.
Unfortunately I have the common problem that my video signal cuts out at 20 meters distance, thats why the drone shots are not all great!

If you guys have any tips for flying, filming and or editting please let me know .

Cheers

2016-10-25
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

My only suggestion is to watch your exposure. Quite a bit of what you shot was under-exposed. You might benefit from switching on the Histogram display to guide you, or simply put it in manual exposure and adjust the EV value to near zero.
2016-10-25
Use props
maichelvnl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315348 ft
Netherlands

Geebax Posted at 2016-10-26 02:05
My only suggestion is to watch your exposure. Quite a bit of what you shot was under-exposed. You mi ...

Thanks, you are completely right. I had some difficulty with the lighting, and getting everything right. I am still learing about correct exposure and using the manual settings, but I am quite scared to mess up my shots . I appreciate your advice!
2016-10-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

maichelvnl Posted at 2016-10-26 20:17
Thanks, you are completely right. I had some difficulty with the lighting, and getting everything  ...

To practice this, I just take a flight at home. I only go up about 30 Metres, then try adjusting exposure and watching the effect. The histogram display is quite helpful in getting exposure right.
2016-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules