DJI is a joke
2174 15 2016-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CZYNnALsPe95
lvl.1

United States

I just canceled my order through AMEX and will never purchase another DJI product. Like many said before me, delays happen but you not updating customers who paid over 1k is a joke. There are no excuses for this kind of behavior and every employee should be ashamed of themselves. I can't blame any enthusiasts for still purchasing but I would rather eat a pile of hot donkey doo doo then give DJI a cent.
2016-10-25
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

LOL man you are looking for fresh, it's the only time to get hot donkey dung.
2016-10-25
Use props
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-25
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

If DJI have a rose garden outside their HQ CZYNnALsPe95's manure could help them out.
2016-10-25
Use props
superjet96
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142743 ft
United States

I don't see how all DJI employees should feel ashamed. They are told what they can and can't say it comes from the top. These guys are doing their best to do their job and keep it.
2016-10-25
Use props
hX5x70AfdW7R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144541 ft

Let's see the donkey poo eating video...
2016-10-25
Use props
tsteege
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394 ft
United States

superjet96 Posted at 2016-10-25 20:15
I don't see how all DJI employees should feel ashamed. They are told what they can and can't say it  ...

I agree sir, wish I sold a product that had a problem with to many sales!  LOL!
2016-10-25
Use props
zfdtruckman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1348 ft

I would imagine that DJI is not gonna miss you as a customer.  Now go out and get your Halloween costume and get ready for trick or treat.
2016-10-25
Use props
Wasabi6
lvl.3
United States

Hahahahahahaha hilarious I love me some Ron Burgundy
2016-10-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the delay, we hope that you will look into a DJI aircraft in the future.
I edited your post to remove the foul language.
2016-10-25
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft

On amazon here in the US, it says available December 1st. It may have been too soon to cancel unless you found a reseller.
2016-10-25
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

Thx for cancelling.
Another Mavic that is ready for us
Most of us are defenetly pissed off too but we are still loyal.
I changed my attitude about the delay and stopped refreshing the shop every hour ^^
If you stop fokus to much on getting it it makes it better
2016-10-25
Use props
registeredemail
New

United States

i think thats you're obviously pissed, but not wrong in principle. Englishmen would say thats exactly what fool language has been invented for.

The communication is disastrous (i would say it's very disrespectful, in fact), every time. The only reason DJI sells is because their stuff is FAR better than everyone else. If there was any good 2nd choice, so many people would cancel their order, me included. Right now, DJI got us by the balls.
2016-10-25
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.2

what happens when they have really good competitors?

2016-10-25
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
United States

Fyi, the Karma looks like it missed its release date of October 23rd and their ship date for the Hero 5 package is November 28th.

Order here http://shop.gopro.com/karmabundle
2016-10-25
Use props
sierahotel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 430823 ft
Canada

I can never understand the anger and seriousness that people express over hobby products. The last time I got super frustrated with RC gear was because a hobby shop sold me a Spectrum radio that had range limited to like 30 feet when it should have been 3000. Hobby Shop did not stand behind their product and swop out a properly working unit. Told me to ship it to Horizon Hobby, that they were sick of dealing with that manufacturer. I'm convinced they tried to make me keep a unit known to be a dog.

Rushed poorly manufactured untested non-working gear is the enemy. People behaving like assholes is the enemy. Try to remember that this is a hobby and all about fun. Be patient and have good manners because what goes around comes around. You pre-ordered a brand new item. You are an early adopter. Learn a thing or 2 about the tech and manufacturing industry before running your mouth.
2016-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules