P3 Standard video signal loss
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hackett.paul
lvl.1
Australia

So I went out again after trying a few things I've read here on the forum and still my P3S will not fly above 30 meteres without losing the video signal. I've only had it since 15 September 2016 and never had a good flight without problems. On initial set up it said it needed the firmware update which I'm guessing is what has caused the problems based on the many, many, many other people with the same problem.
I purchased this as a training tool before investing in at minimum an Inspire 1 (or hopefully 2) PRO or RAW, dual remote and many batteries etc etc. if this is how we the public are left hanging should I re consider?

DJI have kept saying there is a firmware update coming but that does not allow us (the many 'pilots') to use the product we have invested a reasonably large amount of money into as we should be able to and from a few stand points that is not good enough. if I buy a new car and it doesnt work the manufacturer fix the problem.

I think its time DJI fixed this problem other than by saying 'just wait' for the firmware update, as yet thye cant even tell us when that might be.

2016-10-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi hackett.paul, would you please contact our tech support at support@dji.com with this issue? we'd love to help you out.
Thank you so much for your support and patience.
2016-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules