fpv glasses
1185 4 2015-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rontam
lvl.1
United States

Anyone using the glasses that allow u to see unit and display at same time while for.??

2015-2-4
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The only ones that have look-through that I know of the Epson Moviero.  They are a bit pricey and I cannot comment on quality of the image but I'm sure someone has them and can comment further.

Given that they run Android 4.0 it might not be long before they are no longer supported but maybe there will be an update.
2015-2-4
Use props
swomilan.hotmai
lvl.4

Mexico

Yep the Epson Moverio BT-200 are the only ones I know of.  Have them, they work well, image quality is good but it takes a little getting used to with focusing your eyes.  
Things I don't like are the missing Play store App support so you only have the Moverio App store which has very limited Apps but at least it now includes the DJI Vision App ( didn't before).  DJI Vision App Groundstation is not accessible and swiping sideways on the camera screen will bounce you back to the initial screen instead of GS screen. (Then again adding WP with the touchpad is likely not easy to do).  My Moverio touchpad needs convincing with smacking the touchpad to change orientation.
Overall pretty good but lots of money for its limited usefulness
2015-2-5
Use props
Swerve
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I tried the Epson Moverio BT-200 but couldn't get to grips with them. A few limitations over the Vision App as swomilan says above. Not being able to get the Google Playstore is a real downer as the Epson Appstore is woefully limited.
I thought the quality of image was very good though and I reckon watching movies on them would be really good although I didn't try that before I sold mine on.
2015-2-5
Use props
brianmlevy.me
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the Mover BT200 glasses. I would give them 5 out of 10. They take some getting used to. Unfortunately, Epson is a lousy company so if anything goes wrong be prepared to expect to pay huge amounts of money for repairs. The interface is absolutely dreadful! It took me a whole evening just to successfully type in my email address!

The picture quality is Ok but there is a definite blur... If you want to buy mine I'll give you a good price
2015-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules