dual controller video dropping.
1224 5 2015-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
s.s.gibbs1.emai
lvl.2

United States

when i used my inspire with the dual controller set up i noticed i had to set a static channel instead of auto to get a video signal that did not drop out. the second controller dropped  very often. the master seemed fine when set to channel 17 but in auto it never moved off of 10 which seemed to be pretty low a signal. i am ok with setting the master to 17 but there does not seem to be a way to set the slave, it is on 10. i am not sure if it is a bad controller or if there is some way to change the channel on the slave?
   thanks.
2015-2-5
Use props
s.s.gibbs1.emai
lvl.2

United States

update: as expected when i called dmi about this they were clueless and said they would forward the question to a dji engineer and get back to me..lets hope the engineer has a clue about this.
2015-2-6
Use props
flynamics
lvl.1

United States

s.s.gibbs1.emai Posted at 2015-2-7 12:11
update: as expected when i called dmi about this they were clueless and said they would forward the  ...

hi gibbs. im having the same problem, i just came off a commercial and I had to control camera while pilot. my camera opp. kept getting disconnected. have you heard back or figured out how to fix.
2015-3-11
Use props
thumpinhard
lvl.2

United States

flynamics Posted at 2015-3-12 01:40
hi gibbs. im having the same problem, i just came off a commercial and I had to control camera whil ...

just talked to dji non support again today..they mainly answer basic questions and field calls from the techs who do repairs..do not rely on the dii phone support in so. cal. at least.
   here are my recent findings. if you set a channel manually to the most stable and highest signal you will get the best results. my last few flights in dual mode went much better with only one fairly short video drop from the camera control transmitter. if i set it to auto it is far worse. the only other news was from a bets tester friend who said the fix for the gps drop is being worked on.
2015-3-11
Use props
flynamics
lvl.1

United States

thumpinhard Posted at 2015-3-12 11:19
just talked to dji non support again today..they mainly answer basic questions and field calls fro ...

thanks for your info!!

I'm not calling dji support anymore after last time.  I almost knew more than they did.
either way I'm going take your advise and test flight tomorrow. I will post here with my results.
thanks again, happy flying!
2015-3-12
Use props
thumpinhard
lvl.2

United States

i am having better results doing this and have not lost signal more than briefly lately..not perfect but better.
2015-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules