Are DJI becoming to the "Ubisoft" of the quad world
665 2 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aeoncs
New

United Kingdom

Are DJI becoming to the "Ubisoft" of the quad world? "Oh just release it broken and we will fix it later with firmware updates and RMA's, because we have to get the upper hand on the GoPro Karma" which is not the mentality to adopt.

I hope this is not the case but it would seem by reading through some thread's that people are getting Mavic's with scratched camera lenses, screws loose and rattling around inside their Mavic, broken Gimbals that click and refuse to calibrate, among other issues if have been reading about over the past week. I am not going to include the countless threads where n00bs grab it out of the box, turn it on and fly it into a tree without even bothering to read the manual or calibrate it first, that is just their own stupidity at play and no fault of DJI.

I was and still am hyped about the Mavic but I won’t be getting one until the dust settles and I can physically walk into a shop and pick one off the shelf.

I know this thread will probably be closed but think I speak for everyone on the forum, DJI we want an official response please, you are holding hundreds of thousands of customers hard earned money and seem to be slowly dishing out a poorly made product.
2016-10-31
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10814 ft
United Kingdom

I am not going to include the countless threads where n00bs grab it out of the box, turn it on and fly it into a tree without even bothering to read the manual or calibrate it first

Please link to a single thread where this has happened
2016-10-31
Use props
Babblin5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1558 ft
United States

Becoming Ubisoft of the drone industry? They've been that for a long time.
2016-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules