What another company is doing about their delay
1168 4 2016-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
70challenger
lvl.3
United States

https://www.neowin.net/news/google-offering-50-play-store-credit-to-those-with-delayed-pixel-shipments

Delays happen, I get it, sometimes it is how the delay is handled that makes all the difference...just saying.
2016-11-1
Use props
suttonr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300302 ft
United Kingdom

says it all
2016-11-1
Use props
Jonathan DesJar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469984 ft
United States

The wait sucks & compensation would be great, I realistically don't see that happening as DJI doesn't have Googles estimated $498 billion net worth :shrug:
2016-11-1
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
United States

Jonathan DesJar Posted at 2016-11-1 12:34
The wait sucks & compensation would be great, I realistically don't see that happening as DJI doesn' ...

True but they did get many orders? Now even offering a $10 store credit, do you think you will buy an extra battery, dji care refresh or multi charger from them?
2016-11-1
Use props
Sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Key point in the article is that Google will not ay how many people sgot this ( 1, 10, 100, everyone? ) - They are also not telling people when they should expect their phones ( says in the Neowin article )..

I am sure DJI are considering ways to thank customers for waiting. If they compensate or not we do not know. DJI have in the past been kind to users who have seemingly been "wronged" by them ( free battery for the P3 for example ).

I hope they do something but also believe some of the people commenting on here and other outlets should have their orders canceled for being complete tossers
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules