Firmware Upgrade / Downgrade
2055 1 2015-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markprosser.blu
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hoping someone can help. Losing patience with my Phantom 2 V3.

Bought Vision plus V3 xmas time. Due to weather and busy schedule, I have still not had chance to fly it. Read all there is to read. Have watched just about every you tube video to learn all I can.

So we are told to ensure we have the latest firmware possible right? I updated to 3.10, only to find that before I had chance to fly this weekend for the first time that DJI say do not fly if youve updated to 3.10 and to reinstall 3.8.

So I did this and all seemed ok until I did the power recycle and then I got an error saying GPS not calibrated, or magnetic field interference. Please calibrate GPS again in good condition (just love the Chinglish Language LOL). Ive posted a pic (hopefully) of what I have - note there is a warning triangle in the bottom right of the assistant window.

Can any one help with this. Return to retailer and consider the Yuneeq is looking more tempting by the day.

GPS Error.jpg

GPS Error.jpg
2015-2-6
Use props
Jamie Hellmich
lvl.4

United States

Go to the thread here, watch the video and roll back to/reinstall Firmware Version 3.08, recalibrate your transmitter and your compass, and go fly.
2015-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules