GH4 Gimbal but no video output or Gimbal Control !!
1728 8 2015-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richardhuison.y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54455 ft

United Kingdom

before I tell you me problems, here is my set up

S1000 with A2 and GH4 Gimbal (no Lightbridge)
iOSD with AV1 input using an FPV camera and AV2 into the Gimbal controller Video output
Futaba 14SG
All components of the flight controller and Gimbal is up to date with the latest firmware

So here are my problems

1, Tilt input on Gimbal Controller is connected to F2 on the A2 and my Futaba is using the right hand slider on channel 12 and mapped to D2 within the Assisant Software. The assistant shows the slider working correctly on D2

Everything seems to be mapped correctly but when I operate the slider it does not tilt the gimbal up or down. The gimbal on power up goes through the correct calibration, and I have replaced both the two looms that go from the Gimbal controller to the gimbal but still have the same issue.

2, the GH4 on the gimbal is installed as per the instructions, with the HDMI connector and Remote connected, the switch is on "AV" but the front LED is constant and Green/Red and the LED on the back of the gimbal is Green (the GH4 is turned on and working).

The AV output from the Gimbal controller is wired to the iOSD on AV2 and the FPV camera is on AV1. The AV1/2 switch works but when selecting the GH4 all I get is a grey screen and the iOSD data. Switch is back to the FPV camera and all is well

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a possible cause?

Regards

Rich

2015-2-7
Use props
DJI support
lvl.4

Hong Kong

1. Have you set the T14SG to fasst-multi?
2. Could you please film a video to show your problem? We simulate your problem at our side, couldn't reproduce the problem.
2015-2-9
Use props
DJI support
lvl.4

Hong Kong

2. Could you please film a video to show your problem? We simulate your problem at our side, couldn't reproduce the problem.
2015-2-9
Use props
DJI support
lvl.4

Hong Kong

2015-2-9
Use props
richardhuison.y
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Tje 14SG is set to Fasst-multi and its paied to the A2 successfully as I can see the sliders operate when I map channels

I will do a video and post it up here
2015-2-9
Use props
richardhuison.y
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Here are a few videos i took today. The Gimbal Tilt is going into "F2" of the A2 and is mapped to Channel 12 on my 14SG

2015-2-15
Use props
bikepope
lvl.1

Hello
I have the same problem here. I try to connect a S-Bus receiver today. Perhaps it works then.
I wrote DJI Support but no solution until now.
2015-2-25
Use props
bikepope
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello
I bought an additional receiver and configured it to use canal 9 upwards. Works fine and shows in the DJI software working in conjunction with the A2 receiver. But still no gimbal movement. When does DJI fix this problem? It a mass symptom and not only one out of 1000.
2015-3-3
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hi,
1. Your futaba can perfectly control F2 port, via the video. However, to make GH4 GCU working on each channel, you have to link a A2 port to GCU 'mode' port also. So you can select another A2 idle port (mapping with a 3-way switch) to realize that.
2. Solid yellow means no HDMI input from camera, please check the GH4 settings according to DJI's manual. Otherwise the HDMI board in gimbal base might have malfunction, please contact your dealer for help.
2015-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules