Don't install the software
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pieterpreller
New

South Africa

P3A please don't install the latest version of software. Loss of signal. Home point not accurate. Video jitters. Software failure.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please provide us details for the signal lost, home point and video jitters?
To clarify, what the remote firmware and APP version are?
The environment is suitable for flight?
What the firmware before you upgraded to latest?
2016-12-2
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

i dont' have any significant issues and am on all latest on android...
2016-12-2
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Why does everyone think that just because you had an issue that means the software is going to give everyone else the same problem. It could just be your equipment has the issue with the newest version of the Go app. It works fine for me with the exception of some intermittent interference messages, that has since gone away. Then start a thread with a misdirected header.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you could please elaborate on the issues you're experiencing, it would be appreciated. Please also reply to Natalia's inquiries at your earliest concentience. In addition, What mobile device do you use?
2016-12-2
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

No issues after installing the new firmware, this is the same flight i did before updating, and even though signal shows a bit.. poor, the video reception was actually better after the upgrade.
I am flying a 3 adv, on an android nvidia shield k1.
http://healthydrones.com/main?share=qrUFEn

The only think that puzzles me right now, i do not seem to be able to find battery firmware reported anymore! I'd swear it used to be n battery/advanced/detail, but do not see it there anymore, just serial and connection status...
I hope the issue you are experiencing is not related to the update.... I got latest on radio, drone and the app, all seems to be quite happy.
Good luck!

http://healthydrones.com/main?share=qrUFEn
2016-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules