Cannot get files using SD or USB
718 4 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geoffdb
lvl.2

United States

When I pop the SD into my laptop I see nothing.  Same result when connecting the Mavic directly to the laptop.
Formatted the card, and the files are visible when using the DJI GO app.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance...
jb
2016-12-3
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

They are files stored on your phone that you see using the app i think.
Have you got the copy settings correct?
I think you can enable/disable save to SD card in settings.
Some one will know exact place to look, as at the moment i cant get my app to open and about to re-install in an effort to get it working.
If no-one responds by the time i get this going i will try to give clearer advice.

2016-12-3
Use props
grozmo
lvl.2
Australia

The video files visible in the app are stored on the phone in : Phone\DJI\dji.pilot\DJI_RECORD

If you recorded video and can't see them on the SD Card, that happened to me once (using an SD Card Reader) but luckily putting the card back in the drone and connecting USB to the drone directly - the files were visible again. Only happened once though, not sure why, but since then I have used the card reader to copy but only formatted the card in the drone (rather than deleting them through the computer).

2016-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jb, what files you are looking for? Videos or photos?
Have you tried to take photos or record videos after formating the SD card?

2016-12-4
Use props
Geoffdb
lvl.2

United States

Here's what I got from DJI...what cards are you guys using?

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support

We apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with your DJI Product.

We would like to verify if what specific phone are you using and have you enable the Multiple Flight modes on your DJI Go App.

In regards to the SD card here are the list of the SD card that is compatible with your unit and it must be a Class 10 SD card.

Lexar 633X Class10 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-I;
Panasonic 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-3 ;
Sandisk Extreme 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-3
2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules